My Most unforgettable CRASH win (9900x)

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
Hi friends, how are you today?
Weekend is on and it's already half of the month. Hope you are all doing fine.

Today I wanna share my awesome story about the 9900x hunt.
I know a lot have already hit that highest multiplier 9900x here in Windice. I can see a lot successfully hits it not just once but multiple times in a day and not just in one game but two. A lot also hits it weekly. But I feel I still wanna share my own story about it. So please let me and please hear me. πŸ˜‚

I have been trying my luck in that 9900x in DICE and CRASH since last year. Everytime I join DICE and CRASH hunts in Telegram and Forum, something keeps telling me, go try hunting that multiplier. But many times my doubts ate me. But when I already am in the mood to hunt that multiplier in DICE or CRASH, I fail. All deposits turned zero πŸ˜‚. I remember I made 2 deposits months ago because I have been trying to hit 9900x in CRASH for the forum contest hoping I could get the first place but sadly the highest multiplier that showed up was 6000x twice so I lost all deposits I had. And this happened not just once but many times. I have been busting all my hard earned profits just to try my luck with 9900x in CRASH and DICE.

I have also tried hunting using Wincoins whenever Mod Mowmow's 9900x hunt is on. And funny because three times Dice hits either 1 point below or above my chosen hunt number. πŸ˜‚ Three times already it missed. There was a time i chose to hunt 0035 and it hit 0034. I tried to hit 5050 but it hit 5049. And the latest which was few days ago, I tried hunting 0066 but it hit 0067. πŸ˜‚.

Screenshot_20240315-184527.jpg

But I never gave up despite losing a lot of money already. Because I believed that just like other lucky hunters, I will be lucky too one day. 😁

And finally the moment came. It all started when I was hunting for PLINKO hunt this Wednesday. I only had 30k satoshis available and unluckily my net is too slow so I hunt too slow too so I decided to stop hunting. But instead of going to sleep I decided to try my luck in the slots, checking if I could hit one huge multiplier to use as my entry for this week's Forum Contest. I have already tried almost 10 slots but I never got huge multipliers and my satoshis just kept going down even more. From 30k to only 20k so I decided to stop. Then I tried hunting 9900x in DICE but changed to CRASH because something told me, stop trying my luck in DICE try CRASH instead. And so I did. Had been tapping my phone very fast while looking at my balance and looking at the multipliers. My balance kept going down. Went down to only 8k satoshi then BOOM! 9900x finally showed up. πŸ˜‚ I was super duper shocked. I was like, "is this for real? Did I really hit 9900x?" My eyes couldn't believe. I wanted to really cry that night. Because finally, the moment I have been waiting for a very very long time finally came 😁 and I finally have an awesome story to tell about my gambling moment. Finally I have seized the moment πŸ˜‚ Hahhahaha!

And that win, I will forever remember and treasure. Because I don't know if I could hit that multiplier again. 😁

And this post I will always be reading even if nobody notices, even if no one will care and even if no one will interact with me here. Because for me, this will serve as a story of inspiration, if not to others it is to me. That whatever goal desired will be accomplished as long as I keep on trying and believing that I can and I will. 😁😁😁😁😁😁

🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩
Screenshot_20240315-190438.jpg

Last edited:
Happy with the achievement you made. Atleast you hit it even if it took you months to years and many deposits before you finally achieve it. I have been trying to hit that multiplier since 2019 and until now I got no luck. 😊

Happy with the achievement you made. Atleast you hit it even if it took you months to years and many deposits before you finally achieve it. I have been trying to hit that multiplier since 2019 and until now I got no luck. 😊
Thanks mod mow. Hope you hit it too one of these days 😁