My dog spaniel cocker <3

Tomki91

Unique
Reaction score
My dog spaniel cocker had hard situtation and didn't have owner to take care him. Sad story.

We took this dog from a poor shelter, when he had 4 years old. He was very happy and didn't believe when we took him and we are good. Before his owner was bad and don't give him food. He gone search food, he ate paper.. later he had problem stomach but doesn't worry.. we healed him, he is health on 100 precent now. Feels very good and more energy. He love much for us more than before his owner.. he listen up what we say for example: give me your a paw. Gave :) but not only.. he is very smart dog. Very kind dog, when i had deppresion. He came to me to enjoy me, i'm sure God listened to me my prayer. This my dog spaniel cocker added me energy and smile. Thanks for it.

I'll add 10 pictures:

thumbnail_20180920_142840.jpg

thumbnail_20191123_031242.jpg

thumbnail_20180812_155104.jpg

thumbnail_20180809_070548.jpg

thumbnail_20181024_134434.jpg

thumbnail_20180924_102026.jpg

thumbnail_20180916_110126.jpg

thumbnail_20180929_085807.jpg

thumbnail_20180929_205101.jpg

thumbnail_20180930_101647.jpg

Thanks for reading on my thread.
Greetings from Poland :)

Thats so awesome of you to adopt him from the shelter and he is definitely lucky to be part of your family because he well deserved to be loved and happy. Cocker spaniels are fun loving and luv to be out in the field. Great dog to have in a family for bonding. 🥰 btw what's his name? Haha

Great story you shared. Very nice to know you guys came into his life.. he no longer is a stray dog hence, he became a very beautiful, Brave, fun loving dog.. he really looked healthy now.. and because of the love your family gave him,, he is giving the love back to you unconditionally.. you gave him hope that was once lost. And you gave him true home.. congrats for having him.. keep him safe and sound always.. 👍👍

Great story you shared. Very nice to know you guys came into his life.. he no longer is a stray dog hence, he became a very beautiful, Brave, fun loving dog.. he really looked healthy now.. and because of the love your family gave him,, he is giving the love back to you unconditionally.. you gave him hope that was once lost. And you gave him true home.. congrats for having him.. keep him safe and sound always.. 👍👍
Yes, we will keep him safe, give food, will swim from lake and run on ground. I have hope he have all what he want :) Thanks for your beatiful comment 🥰

Yes, we will keep him safe, give food, will swim from lake and run on ground. I have hope he have all what he want :) Thanks for your beatiful comment 🥰
Nice keep it up :) more long life for nero 😊😊

I do like how he seems to be looking at you like "what the hell do you want from me?" in the vid.