Money is everything without money life is impossible

AlexHales595

Known
Reaction score
photo-1553729459-efe14ef6055d.jpeg

Hello friends hope you all are well I am your dear friend Alexhales at your service with a new thread hope you like it.When a person is born, he is raised by his parents, as soon as he grows up, he is admitted to school so that his future will be good. After he completes his studies, he then looks for a job. that the future will be good and there are some poor people who try to improve the future of life by working hard, then the world depends only on money nowadays, life is impossible without money, that's why money is so important in life, so some A long time ago, people used to live together and share their sorrows and pains. As time passed, life took a new turn and today only money can buy everything. Money is everything today
photo-1579227114347-15d08fc37cae.jpeg

In the distance.If a person wants to buy something for free, he will not get it with money. In many places, even water is not available for free. Everything is incomplete because of money. Nowadays, everything depends on money. If you have money, then everyone will ask, if you don't have money, no one will ask if you are living at home or outside. You buy every thing with money and fill your stomach if you don't fill your stomach then you can't live so in this modern age earning money is very important otherwise life is impossible without it so friends move forward in life jobs Do duty etc. Many people leave their homes and go to other countries to earn money because life is impossible without money.Therefore, money is essential in life and today, in this era, life is based on money, money is nothing else.

Hope you all like this thread and give your feedback I wish you always keep laughing keep smiling and make others laugh your dear friend Alexhales

Well, I have to disagree and at the same time agree...it is shizophrenic.
Money is a complex and complicated issue where you need to consider the method and history of money printing, monetary system, IMF-slave-scheme and your own private habits.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”​

..Henry Ford

Nope Alex.. A fit body, a calm mind, a house full of love. These things cannot be bought - they must be earned

Не всё покупается за деньги, это не правда. Деньги-это зло, разделяющее людей. Но да, без них не прожить в этом мире....

Не всё покупается за деньги, это не правда. Деньги-это зло, разделяющее людей. Но да, без них не прожить в этом мире....
ох 🤨 это здорово для понимания