Mods

Reaction score

Real good mods here. I get chat ban for a day. still dont know why yet mods sit there and can say whatever they like. Way to encourage play and Moderate. Last II knew a Moderator was neutral on opinion and looked at situations with out prejudice. I could be wrong but if this is how your mods conduct themselves its a direct reflection of site.

Basically, you should have show us the full conversation for us to ascertain what exactly transpired between the parties that are involved, i strongly believed that something lead to what you copied and pasted and we are here to listen to the full gist. Categorically, there's no much the forum can do if your allegation is not properly tender before the Mods and Admin of the forum, as in your case, case not properly tender.

Candidly speaking, am not a forum Mods and not related to any of them, am just expressing my vivid opinion on your case tender. Just like a gambler like you.

Basically, you should have show us the full conversation for us to ascertain what exactly transpired between the parties that are involved, i strongly believed that something lead to what you copied and pasted and we are here to listen to the full gist. Categorically, there's no much the forum can do if your allegation is not properly tender before the Mods and Admin of the forum, as in your case, case not properly tender.

Candidly speaking, am not a forum Mods and not related to any of them, am just expressing my vivid opinion on your case tender. Just like a gambler like you.

That's fair. :) will show what was before.