Minimum amount of faucet to redeem i think maximum is not equal to 15doge how could you raise the minimum amount balance to tip in that huge amount?

iceflamers

Reaction score
May point of view here is to share my thoughts about giving a tip why did you have to raise the minimum balance to that huge amount. Can you make it to the minimum withdrawal instead. Faucet is to low to abuse in giving tip.

I believe the value is so high, to avoid the use of multiple accounts.

I think it's a good idea to reduce the minimum needed to make it rain. Currently only moderators or people who have a very large balance do this. Usually who has a big balance does not participate in the chat.
+ Rains = + People in chat :D

I think it's a good idea to reduce the minimum needed to make it rain. Currently only moderators or people who have a very large balance do this. Usually who has a big balance does not participate in the chat.
Yeah i think it would be better if the required minimum balance to make rain or tip be lowered. Just as you said "More Rains = More People in chat", and that makes players to be more happy and active in chat 😉 👍

I think your thoughts might be right but not entirely true ... because not all players who have a lot of balance don't participate in chat ... I often find big players active in chat on other sites because they also need socialization ...
sorry if there is writing wrong

Yeah i think it would be better if the required minimum balance to make rain or tip be lowered. Just as you said "More Rains = More People in chat", and that makes players to be more happy and active in chat 😉 👍
i agree with you ... chat room for have fun