MINI TRIVIA - 0.00007 BTC For Winner

salamm

Known
Messages
404
Reaction score
1,165
Points
93
trivia.jpg


Guess the Number

let's see who is the mind reader . you have to guess a number between 1 - 200 : )



⬇️ Rules ⬇️

​
- 1 - Every one has 5 chances .

- 2 - the number must be in the range of 1 - 200

- 3 - post all your guesses in one reply . not 5 replies


- 4 - No Editing




after someone said the correct answer I will react to his/her reply ,and answers after that are not accepted : )
also I will post a photo that show that I selected the number before this trivia


Screenshot (872).png


edit 1 : this means the number was already selected before trivia

edit 2 : I realized that date in first edit was based on Iranian calendar so here is the convertor
photo.jpg





and the mind reader will get 0.00007 BTC

​
​
Best of Luck my Friends





trivia is over

winner is @Sv13rby . congrats again : )



​
 
Last edited:
View attachment 10054

Guess the Number

let's see who is the mind reader . you have to guess a number between 1 - 200 : )



⬇️ Rules ⬇️

​
- 1 - Every one has 5 chances .

- 2 - the number must be in the range of 1 - 200

- 3 - post all your guesses in one reply . not 5 replies


- 4 - No Editing




after someone said the correct answer I will react to his/her reply ,and answers after that are not accepted : )
also I will post a photo that show that I selected the number before this trivia








and the mind reader will get 0.00007 BTC
​
​
Best of Luck my Friends


​
04,09,17,36,88
 
Top