MASTERY

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
We all know that we have this favorite game that we tend to play more than the others have you played it to the point wherein you have reached thousands of roll bets on it to the point wherein you got the idea when to bet and when to go full throttle? applied all the strategy known by the book , if you have congrats you can now call your self a master ^^

We all know that we have this favorite game that we tend to play more than the others have you played it to the point wherein you have reached thousands of roll bets on it to the point wherein you got the idea when to bet and when to go full throttle? applied all the strategy known by the book , if you have congrats you can now call your self a master ^^
Already tried playing this particular game but cant call it favorite yet, though already made like thousands of sky rocketing. 🤣 And still not getting to the point where i am getting any idea when to bet etc. All i know right now is, i am not able to play if i feel like a LADYSUSAN. hahahaha! Getting pretty lazy visiting windice to play since i still dnt have any btc or bnb, rtc to depo and play these days 😂

Already tried playing this particular game but cant call it favorite yet, though already made like thousands of sky rocketing. 🤣 And still not getting to the point where i am getting any idea when to bet etc. All i know right now is, i am not able to play if i feel like a LADYSUSAN. hahahaha! Getting pretty lazy visiting windice to play since i still dnt have any btc or bnb, rtc to depo and play these days 😂
haha im curious about your Ladysusan quote hahah i ve never heard xD , me im playing with xrp and still the best coin for me when it comes to gambling

haha im curious about your quote hahah i ve never heard xD , me im playing with xrp and still the best coin for me when it comes to gambling
Oopppss guess i have typed it wrong wahahahahahaha! It was supposed to be lazy susan. Hahaha! My bad. Awww. Sarreeehhh. 😉

Yeah xrp is very great. 😊 High profit small fee. 😁👌