LTC kiss the moon

Dewayne

Known
Reaction score
Hello everyone hope everything alright and everyone doing well,
I don't know All of you like my content or not its not only base on windice but i do try to find my thread for people who are love to earn money by trading not only gambling 😜
So its all about halving
Before going ahead i would like to say you all know about halving

https://forum.windice.io/threads/what-is-halving-will-this-help-us.3888/

This above mentioned link about halving description...

so according to my today's topic LTC kiss the moon
if you have read the halving so you know about it

Upcoming month (August ) is Halving of ltc i recommend you make more money by keeping more ltc from now
today price of ltc is 93.8$ hope you will see huge difference in price of ltc After August 4, 2023

thank you All, do support each other make money on right moment ❣️

Agree. But if I may suggest, with this kind of topic, you may also put a note that it's based on your own research and prediction, not a financial advice and DYOR. Just to be safe, you know what I mean 😜

Nice prediction bro.. i will keep some ltc safe to hit a price hike

Agree. But if I may suggest, with this kind of topic, you may also put a note that it's based on your own research and prediction, not a financial advice and DYOR. Just to be safe, you know what I mean 😜
Okey i do next time

Hello everyone hope everything alright and everyone doing well,
I don't know All of you like my content or not its not only base on windice but i do try to find my thread for people who are love to earn money by trading not only gambling 😜
So its all about halving
Before going ahead i would like to say you all know about halving

https://forum.windice.io/threads/what-is-halving-will-this-help-us.3888/

This above mentioned link about halving description...

so according to my today's topic LTC kiss the moon
if you have read the halving so you know about it

Upcoming month (August ) is Halving of ltc i recommend you make more money by keeping more ltc from now
today price of ltc is 93.8$ hope you will see huge difference in price of ltc After August 4, 2023

thank you All, do support each other make money on right moment ❣️
Note:
As you know that in this month of August it was halving of ltc but unfortunately it didn't bounce and didn't kiss the moon,
Because market ruined, the famous business tycoon Elon musk sold 373 Million Dollars sold in Bitcoin.
So this is the huge market crashed in August.
Now Litecoin price is 64.5$ and other cryptos either left their stability.
#POWEROFBUSINESSMAN
Business tycoon most effective for crypto marketing.
they can do up and down if they want.

Last edited:
Yes, you are correct. The Litecoin halving took place on August 5, 2023, and the price of LTC did not rise as much as many people had expected. This is likely due to a number of factors, including the overall sell-off in the cryptocurrency market that was caused by Elon Musk's announcement that Tesla would no longer accept Bitcoin as payment.

Musk's announcement sent shockwaves through the crypto community, and many investors took profits or sold their positions in fear of further losses. This caused the price of all cryptocurrencies to decline, including LTC.

Yes, you are correct. The Litecoin halving took place on August 5, 2023, and the price of LTC did not rise as much as many people had expected. This is likely due to a number of factors, including the overall sell-off in the cryptocurrency market that was caused by Elon Musk's announcement that Tesla would no longer accept Bitcoin as payment.

Musk's announcement sent shockwaves through the crypto community, and many investors took profits or sold their positions in fear of further losses. This caused the price of all cryptocurrencies to decline, including LTC.
Absolutely agree