lost and no money to deposit??

swaroop95

Reaction score
in windice many newbies dont know that , not only there are roll hunts in telegram but trivia and roll hunts are frequently done with higher rewards than telegram ... especially by mod furlicious.. she gives very high rewards... i myself won 3500 doge in a roll hunt when my balance was zero....so keep an eye out on windice site...

and the best part is they dont restrict on number of winnings unlike other sites..

All the best windicers

If beginners have registered and joined ... they should be interested themselves if they want to learn more about the site. The site has a "forum" or more more and more.

Regards, Tomki :)

in windice many newbies dont know that , not only there are roll hunts in telegram but trivia and roll hunts are frequently done with higher rewards than telegram ... especially by mod furlicious.. she gives very high rewards... i myself won 3500 doge in a roll hunt when my balance was zero....so keep an eye out on windice site...

and the best part is they dont restrict on number of winnings unlike other sites..

All the best windicers
Exactly.. the problem with newbies is they dont want to give time exploring the site, reading the faqs page and checking all the availabilites the site has. They can actually find treasure and gain good amounts of earnings or profits even without making depos at all. They just have to explore and be interactive enough to get updated with current or ongoing events like herein forum. Some newbies doesnt know we have forum challenges every week and they can win here weekly too.. even monthly as well. And they csn also take part in the wagering when its up and running.

All the best windicers
Thanks I didn't know that!

All the best windicers
thanks .. nice info..

Exactly.. the problem with newbies is they dont want to give time exploring the site, reading the faqs page and checking all the availabilites the site has. They can actually find treasure and gain good amounts of earnings or profits even without making depos at all. They just have to explore and be interactive enough to get updated with current or ongoing events like herein forum. Some newbies doesnt know we have forum challenges every week and they can win here weekly too.. even monthly as well. And they csn also take part in the wagering when its up and running.

*coughs* I actually just discovered the forum challenges this morning :D

players facing same problem when they loosing coins, best of luck for future