Level up by taking advantage of plinko.

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
Did you know that you can fully take advantage of plinko? Plinko may have the odds we can never really know how these algorithmic pattern it may have. We can fully utilize this game at our advantage. Based on my recent discoveries.

If you are here at windice for a very long time you might have notice this or you have been using this trick for a long time now. But if you are not yet aware of this you can continue reading too. And if you are new here or have been into other site. Idk how they works on other site so you are also welcome to correct me If I have failed to satisfy your curiosity.

Moreover we all know that our level increase if we wager cryptos daily. 1$ of wager is equivalent to 3exp as what I have remembered. And everyday there is a daily contest computing your daily wagered and at the end of the reset if you are included in the daily top10 you will be awarded of btc with varying amounts. Same as weekly wagering.

How it is connected to plinko?

If you want to level up early to have an easy access to crypto faucet you can do this trick.
All you have to do is to have a coin for gaming. Hehe 😜

First we go to plinko game. Adjust the risk! My favorite rows is 8! The odds are simply amazing unlike 16 rows. Hehe

20210310_203426.jpg

Like as shown in the figure I pick high and click the set risk and then adjust all the numbers inside the boxes where the balls will fall. The important part is you need to make 98%+ risk and where you can see with the above photos. And when I play plinko I always choose to play auto and in airplane or walk mode. Hehe. And I always wanted to set the additional bet on loss and bet. After setting this up we can now proceed with the game.

But before that let me show you that my exp before rolling at 10:40 is 34439 exp
20210310_205135.jpg

And I have proceed to the game using this risk! I am only playing at minimum but you can also use a larger amount so you can level up for more.
20210310_205728.jpg

As you can see my balance is under 1.7767+ xrp and after playing for a few minutes it turned out like this,

20210310_210933.jpg

And let us check my exp after a few minutes of auto rolling.

20210310_211150.jpg

After rolling of few minutes it becomes 34453! And what more if i did it for a longer time and with 1$ as a bet? And what amazing is that there is a big chance you can also win at daily and weekly btc contest. Hehe

Well I don't know if this helps! 🤣
But I am not really a good at gambling. So do your own research and theories. And this trick might happen to me but can't happen to you haha.

But still thanks for reading 🙂

Did you know that you can fully take advantage of plinko? Plinko may have the odds we can never really know how these algorithmic pattern it may have. We can fully utilize this game at our advantage. Based on my recent discoveries.

If you are here at windice for a very long time you might have notice this or you have been using this trick for a long time now. But if you are not yet aware of this you can continue reading too. And if you are new here or have been into other site. Idk how they works on other site so you are also welcome to correct me If I have failed to satisfy your curiosity.

Moreover we all know that our level increase if we wager cryptos daily. 1$ of wager is equivalent to 3exp as what I have remembered. And everyday there is a daily contest computing your daily wagered and at the end of the reset if you are included in the daily top10 you will be awarded of btc with varying amounts. Same as weekly wagering.

How it is connected to plinko?

If you want to level up early to have an easy access to crypto faucet you can do this trick.
All you have to do is to have a coin for gaming. Hehe 😜

First we go to plinko game. Adjust the risk! My favorite rows is 8! The odds are simply amazing unlike 16 rows. Hehe

View attachment 6675
Like as shown in the figure I pick high and click the set risk and then adjust all the numbers inside the boxes where the balls will fall. The important part is you need to make 98%+ risk and where you can see with the above photos. And when I play plinko I always choose to play auto and in airplane or walk mode. Hehe. And I always wanted to set the additional bet on loss and bet. After setting this up we can now proceed with the game.

But before that let me show you that my exp before rolling at 10:40 is 34439 expView attachment 6676

And I have proceed to the game using this risk! I am only playing at minimum but you can also use a larger amount so you can level up for more.
View attachment 6677
As you can see my balance is under 1.7767+ xrp and after playing for a few minutes it turned out like this,

View attachment 6678

And let us check my exp after a few minutes of auto rolling.

View attachment 6679
After rolling of few minutes it becomes 34453! And what more if i did it for a longer time and with 1$ as a bet? And what amazing is that there is a big chance you can also win at daily and weekly btc contest. Hehe

Well I don't know if this helps! 🤣
But I am not really a good at gambling. So do your own research and theories. And this trick might happen to me but can't happen to you haha.

But still thanks for reading 🙂
Like i told you before sis.. Plinko is one of thea very good choices if it's wagering and leveling up you're after.. hahaha!! Just set the game to autodrop and let plinko do the magic for you.. hahaha

Now you seein what i said. 🤣