Know when to Stop

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
we all have this moments that we chased our loses Big time and yet didnt stop and lost it all , So that leads to the question when do we stop?

Only play with what you can lose, of course. Stop when that amount is gone, plain and simple. For myself, its a question of how long I want my deposit to last. So I stop at -50% for the day, then -50% of that for the next day.

When to stop when you're winning? When you've hit your goal.

I like to withdrawal my original balance if end up doubling my money and continue to play with the "free money".
Then continue ad infinitum. โ™พ๏ธ profits!!

๐Ÿ˜› + ๐Ÿช™ + ๐ŸŽฐ + ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ€ = ๐Ÿค‘

โœŠ + + ๐Ÿ“ˆ + ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒ‘ = ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’ฐ

Only play with what you can lose, of course. Stop when that amount is gone, plain and simple. For myself, its a question of how long I want my deposit to last. So I stop at -50% for the day, then -50% of that for the next day.

When to stop when you're winning? When you've hit your goal.

I like to withdrawal my original balance if end up doubling my money and continue to play with the "free money".
Then continue ad infinitum. โ™พ๏ธ profits!!

๐Ÿ˜› + ๐Ÿช™ + ๐ŸŽฐ + ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ€ = ๐Ÿค‘

โœŠ + + ๐Ÿ“ˆ + ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒ‘ = ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’ฐ
fair play mate ^^ cheers

Well based on my experiences here in Windice, I have 4 reasons to use for stopping. :)
1. if I start from a very small amount of coins to use and gamble. I put a goal. Like let's say, I want to raise only 500 or 1k doges this day, either it gets busted or gets successful, I stop then and play another day or two.
2. Once I have already spent hours rolling, I then have to stop and take minutes/ hours to break the gameplay, specially if I already am getting too many reds. One of the best ways to cool your gameplay down. Cuz, like what I have been reading online and based on my own personal experience, the longer you play, the higher the possibility of getting more reds, losing more coins and end up busting. Note that changing seed wont help. No matter how many times you change your seed, results will still be the same if you continue playing the same day. Hahaha! Again, this is based on my own personal experience since 2019 when I first came to play here. :)
3. When I am already empty handed. Hahaha! No doubt. Lol.
4th and last, I do not always do this cuz sometimes to most of the time i get really greedy but at least I was able to achieve this. Hahaha! Stopping when I already have a good amount to withdraw. :)