Just a heads up about gambling

Pokwvmh170

Reaction score
I have been gambling since 1988 sorta on the pro side of the fence. However I have also owned and conducted business as a roofing/remodeling contractor for almost as long. since this time I have discovered several ways to generate funds needed to support my degenerate gambling ass. I have done well and not quite as well at this gambling thing. But this place seems to be pretty cool in my opinion. and trust me, I have seen almost every type of scam there is. I am a hustler myself so it rings a lot of truth to the term "you cant hustle a hustler". It is very hard to convince a complete stranger to write a check to the tune of $10,000.00 in just the first 30 minutes of meeting. I guess the meaning of this thread is if you want to know how to fund your addiction/fun (whatever the case may be) feel free to HMU and I would be glad to help. But never spend your electric bill money or rent money expecting it to win. It never does and if it does happen to win then you are the exception to the rule

I have been gambling since 1988 sorta on the pro side of the fence. However I have also owned and conducted business as a roofing/remodeling contractor for almost as long. since this time I have discovered several ways to generate funds needed to support my degenerate gambling ass. I have done well and not quite as well at this gambling thing. But this place seems to be pretty cool in my opinion. and trust me, I have seen almost every type of scam there is. I am a hustler myself so it rings a lot of truth to the term "you cant hustle a hustler". It is very hard to convince a complete stranger to write a check to the tune of $10,000.00 in just the first 30 minutes of meeting. I guess the meaning of this thread is if you want to know how to fund your addiction/fun (whatever the case may be) feel free to HMU and I would be glad to help. But never spend your electric bill money or rent money expecting it to win. It never does and if it does happen to win then you are the exception to the rule
So true.. hahaha!! Nice thread you made. Some people just dont think practically.

So true.. hahaha!! Nice thread you made. Some people just dont think practically.
Thanks mowmow, I just try to give a bit of insight to hopefully help others from making mistakes and make more proper educated decisions. I have considered several times to play poker professionally but just have never made that complete transformation, yet. To become a professional gambler takes an extremely strict and disciplined conscience and mind and most importantly strict money management. You can be a mediocre card player and live off your winnings if you have strict money management or you can be the best player in the world with poor money management and still be broke and struggling. Its all about how you control all aspects of your life to be successful.

Thanks mowmow, I just try to give a bit of insight to hopefully help others from making mistakes and make more proper educated decisions. I have considered several times to play poker professionally but just have never made that complete transformation, yet. To become a professional gambler takes an extremely strict and disciplined conscience and mind and most importantly strict money management. You can be a mediocre card player and live off your winnings if you have strict money management or you can be the best player in the world with poor money management and still be broke and struggling. Its all about how you control all aspects of your life to be successful.

Oh yeah. This also falls under one of my threads here about someone who made gambling her world and decided to kill herself because she failed to control her addictions and properly manage her money. She even had a huge debt because of that. People need to really make some considerations so they will not feel so sorry in the end. It's ok to waste some but never gamble everything. A nice wake up call. Cheers.

Oh yeah. This also falls under one of my threads here about someone who made gambling her world and decided to kill herself because she failed to control her addictions and properly manage her money. She even had a huge debt because of that. People need to really make some considerations so they will not feel so sorry in the end. It's ok to waste some but never gamble everything. A nice wake up call. Cheers.
Yes, I read that. In fact that is what influenced me to write this. Gambling can either get the best of someone, put you in a better place than you was before, be just a past time or entertainment or totally wreck your life if not end it (and in more ways than one depending on the avenue you are on).
Best of luck to you in all future ventures!

nice insight! gambling is for fun! if it isnt fun anymore might as well stop! On that note, a leopard cannot change its spots! once an addict always an addict..lol i saw some horrible people doing horrible things just to feed their addiction, and the sad part about it, it can change your beliefs, your attitude, the way you see things, the way you interact to people.,it brings out the worst in you. It is always nice to check every now and then if you are still you, and if your values are still intact. some people fool people just to have some coins to gamble. Always grab that conscience wherever you may go and hope everything will turn out great for everyone!

nice insight! gambling is for fun! if it isnt fun anymore might as well stop! On that note, a leopard cannot change its spots! once an addict always an addict..lol i saw some horrible people doing horrible things just to feed their addiction, and the sad part about it, it can change your beliefs, your attitude, the way you see things, the way you interact to people.,it brings out the worst in you. It is always nice to check every now and then if you are still you, and if your values are still intact. some people fool people just to have some coins to gamble. Always grab that conscience wherever you may go and hope everything will turn out great for everyone!
Oh yeah.. hahaha!! Check infront of the mirror from time to time if your face is still the same. Because of getting very busy gambling, you'll get surprised you're already turning into a monster, physically (deep black eyes, super messy hair, and very pale skin) and worst, mentally and psychologically. Self control is the best medicine after all. :)