Its TIME to BUY a BIKE

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
with the oil price not stopping on price increase its becoming a big bite for our pockets not just on travel expense but on personal necessities aswell , as i compare my expenses last two weeks from now its like it ate up more than 40% of my usually allotted money , thus this its hurting my stress relieving activities such as this gambling ;) winky face , and other extra services ehemm extra curricular activities i mean. coughs* , praying that what ever happening to the world that led to this crisis i hope it will halt soon not prolong or else money will suffer i mean many* , Now do you guys want to tackle the benefits of having a BIKE ? na nah lets just buy one instead xd <3

Too true! 🤣 😩 My last couple payouts were a near necessity because of gas prices. Realized I didn't have enough at the pump. So had to login and get a payout started lol. I'm going to try and keep the payout discipline I gained because of it though. Who knows, I might've lost it by not taking out when I did. Good Luck my Windicing Friends! Play smart, Payout smarter!

PS. I have a bike too :) very useful for local travelling, plus a large backpack for shopping. Not safe to cycle with bags hanging off the handle bars.

Too true! 🤣 😩 My last couple payouts were a near necessity because of gas prices. Realized I didn't have enough at the pump. So had to login and get a payout started lol. I'm going to try and keep the payout discipline I gained because of it though. Who knows, I might've lost it by not taking out when I did. Good Luck my Windicing Friends! Play smart, Payout smarter!

PS. I have a bike too :) very useful for local travelling, plus a large backpack for shopping. Not safe to cycle with bags hanging off the handle bars.
trully cash out is the key , w'll neveer know when luck dry's up . See You in game and forum cheers