Is there strategy on playing dice?

jhongzjhong

Reaction score
What do you think guys is there a strategy of gambling dice or it is made by luck?
What is your strategy to have profit in every wagering to defeat the house?

What do you think guys is there a strategy of gambling dice or it is made by luck?

I've never found a strategy that works on any one says. The real strategy is to have self control!

I think it just luck I mean the odds are in the houses favour but there's a chance at a big win if you hit the right number.

I feel both is on dice of have good strategies u can beat bot for some time but continously playing with same strategy then luck is no longer for you :)

See dude, to be very much honest, there is no such strategy that will work if you try it for the second time.
Yeah i can say that luck somehow plays an important roles. The luck can be in your favor and can also be in the favor of the house.
So i would suggest you before trying any risky startergy, do some pre rolls so that your winning chances will be higher.
Moreover it would be great if you play in Manual rather than auto as in this way you will have the full control on the bets.