Initiative: Weekly/Monthly Affiliate Challenge 😲 😱

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Initiative: Weekly/Monthly Affiliate Challenge 😲 😱

240x400.png

Windice has been a place where challenges are the passions for it's users. With emerging population, the increased challenges and competitions have secured high values within the community. Having the idea in my eyes, I am here with a new challenging idea that will not only benefits the users with joys and earnings but bring a large number of people as our new family members of Windice. By seeing title, you can guess that it is an affiliate challenge, and you are right 👍😁!

Before to mention my points, let me ask, do you have anyone as your referral? And if yes, are you having profits from that? I would definitely say, you are having something to play because of your affiliate program :p

Like weekly challenges and monthly poster challenge, and some new challenges such as mod @anni's Tik Tak wiii challenge and mod @mowmow's 9900x/1000x challenge, we can have this Weekly/Monthly Affiliate Challenge run smoothly within forum by creating some appropriate requirements to win! Users are needed to bring other members by their affiliate program, this will let them earn something from their affiliates and if they are successful in bringing high number of users than the rest, the windice team, the one hosting this challenge and looking at that will share a small amount of rewards to the one bringing more users in the windice family.

I know it will be a tough task to manage all these, but believe me, it will be beneficial for the site too as joining of more users will be a great contribution to the site. And having some more trustful users will enhance the quality of the chatrooms too like we can see great chatters around us.

The selection of winners shall be by bringing more number of users in the site. This can happen that the users might cheat for the rewards, but they might not cheat if there exists some specific rules, like their affiliates shall have:
1) Active days, at least 2 days for the month they are brought in through refaralls.
2) They must have a number of +1000 messages in the chat!
3) they shall have at least a deposit of $10 in within the initial month!

Requirements can be replaced to the best that the host can think of later :)

Through this process, winners, authentically bringing users, can be selected.

Rewards distribution for this challenges can be either ranked-based or sharing the total rewards to those who bring either 5-10 users successfully. Like, there shall be a fixed reward for this, such as $50 and players bringing most users shall get a share of worth of $20, the 2nd winner shall get a share of $15, 3rd winner shall get $7 and 4th and 5th shall get a share of worth $4. If that is not rank based, than all of those who can successful bring 7 users shall have a equal share from $50 as their rewards. The rewards can jump higher if the authority sees it interesting and beneficial ☺️😉!

This is just an idea, not essentially to be liked by authority! As having a section of "initiative" I just shared what my mind could think of something new for the site. Hope this was a good initiative idea 💡!

Last edited:
It’s a good idea but I’m afraid that many users will try to cheat in this challenge because there are already so many alt accounts active now.. The requirements for the referrals to be counted for the challenge should be really strict so that only real new users count :)

It’s a good idea but I’m afraid that many users will try to cheat in this challenge because there are already so many alt accounts active now.. The requirements for the referrals to be counted for the challenge should be really strict so that only real new users count :)

Nicely said... The team needs just a little effort and stopping alt accounts :) or there maybe specific requirements for that so that alt accounts really themselves stop haha