Initiative: Top Poster(s) of the Month to Top Poster(s) of the Week๐Ÿ‘Œ

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Initiative: Top poster(s) of the Month to Top Poster(s) of the Week

Hello everyone, hope all of you peoples are having some amazing moments in your lives. Today, I'm just proposing an idea that clicked my mind since long. We have a monthly contest, on forum platform, named "Top Poster(s) of the Month". The contest is all about posting quality and unique contents, whether that is a Picture clicked, art made, written pieces, video made, or any other creativity that the Windicers can showcase to the forum audiences. It has a worthy reward of 0.005 btc shared among with 3 most effective and creative participants. 1st is rewarded with 0.0025 btc, 2nd is provided 0.0015 btc and the third is given 0.001 btc. All of the prizes are satisfactory to achieve from the contest.

I am just trying to bring in light the idea of making this Monthly contest a Weekly one. We will be discussing why and what are the benefits + disadvantages of it for the users in the coming part after interview session done. I have proposed either an agreeable or disagreeable question to the forum posters via windice Private Message (PM) functions. And their respective views to the question mentioned down are represent right below the question!

((((How is it if "Top Poster of the Month" is changed to "Top Poster of the Week"?)))))

@salamm
what a great idea. i agree with you because there may be some posters who have made great posts but they are not in the winners list. this can be a chance to try again in a short time period

@Sv13rby
Im neutral i guess..

@CharorowtzXD
That would be nice but i think that wont be possible hahahahaha. Because not all can come up with good topic to post ๐Ÿ˜. And not everyone who really participates have free time to post.

@deywane
Yeah i can provide you small answer,
I guess it is though to find materials for topic within week, if competition would seem to be weekly, then i don't guess such wonderful topic would be present, author just select random or general topic to post.

@BadLuckKing
It will not be a better idea as many people have busy days and may not have time to write anything in a week but a month is a good time to write some topics. So i think it should be the same as it is. Also there is a lot of weekly challenges already going on.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am trying out something new to create my post more creatively with including my proposed ideas and having the interview session conversationally as character wise. I will try to make the users convince on my words and discuss my ideas with its benefits and disadvantages. Hope that everything go smoothly and this post is never meant to hurt anyone in-between! Let's cheers the positivity around us ๐Ÿ˜‰!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Unluckybolte: Hey guys!

(Sv13rvby, CharorowtzXD, Badluckking, Deywane and salamm) all of them see me shockingly!

Unluckybolte: umm, why are you glaring me so shockingly?

Sv13rby: Haha, nothing, we were just
planning to tease you with our reactions.

CharorowtzXD: Right on! It was pre-planned :p

Salamm: By the way, how are you Unluckybolte?

Unluckybolte: Ah! Alright guys! I'm all well Salamm, grateful for asking! How about you?

Salamm: All well too buddy!

Deywane: Come and join us!

Unluckybolte: oh, by the way, let me see what are you all doing?

BadLuckKing: We all are trying to bring 1000x in middle, lol!

Salamm: Like the video post I posted last month? Be careful, Anonnep has a toy gun haha!

Sv13rby: We are just having fun! You may join us, Flash (name of Unluckybolte, given by Sv13rby).

Unluckybolte: Oh sure! I will love to join you!

CharorowtzXD: Are you guys writing post for this month or not?

Sv13rby an Salamm: yes, we are trying to create worthy posts this month!

BadLuckKing and Deywane: Yes, creating post and we will post them later in this month!

CharorowtzXD: Nice to hear that!

Unluckybolte: huh! Umm!

CharorowtzXD: Do you wanna say something, Unluckybol.... Sorry, I meant Flash?

Unluckybolte: Yes! I have an idea regarding that Top Poster contest!

Sv13rby: Oh nice, Flash! Can you share your idea?

Unluckybolte: Of course! I was thinking what if the Top Poster(s) of the Month is changed to Top Poster(s) of the Week?

Salamm: What a great idea, I agree with you!

CharorowtzXD: That would be nice but I think that won't be possible hahahahahaha.

Sv13rby: I'm neutral, I guess!

BadLuckKing: It will not be a great idea as many people have busy days and may have not had time to write in a week but a month is a good time to write some topics!

Deywane: I guess it is tough to find materials for topic within week, if competition would seem to be weekly, then i don't guess such wonderful topic would be present!

Unluckybolte: ah! Thanks for your feedbacks! I need to go, see you later!

Sv13rby: Bye Mr. Flash ๐Ÿ“ธ!

((((( 30 seconds later )))))

Unluckybolte: I'm back!

Sv13rby: Welcome back Flash!

Unluckybolte: So I was saying something earlier yeah? What was I saying?

Deywane: You were discussing about an initiative! You spoke of the change in Top Poster(s) of the Month! And....

Unluckybolte: Right on! Yeah! Now listen. When it is changed to weekly one, I guarantee that we don't need to wait for the whole month for some quality posts! We can read and enjoy good posts each week! Did you watch out the recent posts? In the first week of this month, I could read Salamm's piece only and he has posted in the second week of the month too! Why? Because he really wants to contribute for the sake of making forum more readable and knowledgeable!

BadLuckKing: True, but.....

Unluckybolte: Let me say :p I am not done yet he he ๐Ÿ˜! On the other hand, in order to create a post, no one needs a whole month if he is really willing to contribute for forum's sake, however, if his only vision is to be on top, he will for surely keep his posts and write them for the very last week so that his name appears up on the forum! I do know that :p But think, if the contest is weekly, not only one time, but the contributors have 4 times a month to remain in the list of winners! We have so many posters whose 1st week's or 2nd week's posts โ€”no matter how much praiseworthy they areโ€” remain out of list often by those who post on the very last days :p i don't really say it is injustice, but it seems to be harder to bear the ongoings!

Sv13rby: The what about the rewards?

Unluckybolte: Easy and simple! Contests build up the population of a gambling sites. In order to get more users, there should be more contests with good prizepool. We had a 0.005 btc as the rewards of top 3 in the monthly top poster, we can update it to 0.025 as in the weekly. The reward can be managed accordingly by the host of the contest! I feel it worthy, however, don't know what others thank of it!

CharorowtzXD: isn't it a disadvantage for those who are preparing their post from fhe very beginning day till 15th or 20th day of the month?

Unluckybolte: It will be a disadvantage for those writing a good post. But not comparatively disadvantages to most. He has a chance of a week to get his name on top list.

Salamm: Right Unlucky. Weekly poster will provide several chances to be in winning list. And i appreciate the idea.

Unluckybolte: So how was the idea guys?

Everyone is silent, and they are looking behind me in too much fear. Is if they have seen a ghost with a big stick of death. All were shivering. Their teeth were clashing and i slowly slowly started turning back. I saw a shadow, right near my left feet. I turned completely and found mod anon standing. Everyone then realised that we are having our gathering in the toilet of mod anon. And he was listening us secretly as he told.

Mod Anonnep: So you were planning something secretly ๐Ÿ˜! My cctv has covered your conversation and I'm going to admin for showing true faces of you all! Get ready for 365 Ha Ha Ha Ha. He laughed ghostly and ran away!

Hope u all liked it :) and good luck ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’“ ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’–