Increase on daily wincoin token ;)

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
I haven't playing everyday since the start of the year. New years resolution lol. Haha But I noticed that due to increase of prices on coins it was hard to make it up to the daily contest leaderboard. Or it is just me? I mean since the price increase on doges the competition becomes so tight and high. Haha. Is it okay if we increase the tokens we are receiving daily and on faucet claims? This is just a suggestion. Please don't hate me. Haha

I haven't playing everyday since the start of the year. New years resolution lol. Haha But I noticed that due to increase of prices on coins it was hard to make it up to the daily contest leaderboard. Or it is just me? I mean since the price increase on doges the competition becomes so tight and high. Haha. Is it okay if we increase the tokens we are receiving daily and on faucet claims? This is just a suggestion. Please don't hate me. Haha
For sure that won't be agreed cuz you know, we can receive more tokens by participating in the daily trivias and games provided by the moderators and for being active in the chatroom daily. But, who knows, admin will hear out your request. Good luck on that. 😊

more wincoins more chances of winning the daily doge race ^^ up this one

On begin not need play, keep, earn and increase wincoin and then play when until contest race and claim your prize Doge. Worth? :)
Good luck racers!​