i'm UP 1000$$ and did not ....

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
as i watching i stumbled on a life contemplating QUOTE " Why withdraw 1000$? if you can withdraw 100x more?"

fthe way i interpret it is " its all about perception some see 1k$ as 100 grand already others see 1k$ as 1$ or no value at all or not enough " thus leaves me thinkin how can i use this quote to improve my way in gambling or life.

-a lot of thoughts are running through my mind right which is very debatable such as greed and what not but you guys are good thinkers i hope u get enlighten with this quote because im still contemplating lol

This is such a tricky thing to deal with. The value of your money is truly subjective.

I play in the $10-$60 range (deposit $10, payout $40-$60 🤞), so once I got into the $200 range my normal value-system changed up. I was elated but all of the sudden, $60 felt small, and $300 was in reach, it didn't end well...

If we could begin to master our emotions and separate them from finances, I'm positive it would be helpful in gaming and life. Sure, winning and losing wouldn't affect you as much, but we'd have the Zen 🙏 to be content with what we have...

I deposit at the most $50.00. Bet between 10 and 60 cents. Won $15,000.00 playing that cheap.

This is such a tricky thing to deal with. The value of your money is truly subjective.

I play in the $10-$60 range (deposit $10, payout $40-$60 🤞), so once I got into the $200 range my normal value-system changed up. I was elated but all of the sudden, $60 felt small, and $300 was in reach, it didn't end well...

If we could begin to master our emotions and separate them from finances, I'm positive it would be helpful in gaming and life. Sure, winning and losing wouldn't affect you as much, but we'd have the Zen 🙏 to be content with what we have...
goal billions then withdraw at a million xD