If you want to win then you have to have a goal

pacoquiche

Reaction score
Many players complain about not being able to profit.
And I have noticed that the vast majority of them want to make profits almost instantly.
They want to multiply the bank 10 times or more.
And it is in this attempt that usually happens to lose the bankroll.
I'll give you an example. If you have 50 it will be difficult to turn them into 500 doges in one day.
Perhaps you have already managed to do this once. But, how many times have you lost your bankroll in the attempt ?
Why not make a daily goal?
An example, if you set a daily goal of 10% of your bankroll or maybe less.
50 doges + 10 % = 55
It may seem little. Especially if you are looking to increase your bankroll by 300% or more and rarely or almost never reach that goal.
But, if you do this every day and increase your bankroll 10% a day.
On the seventh day you will have 97 and if you keep increasing your bankroll 10% a day
on the thirtieth day you will have 872 in a relatively safe way.
It's just a matter of patience and discipline.

I hope I have helped you and would like to know if you have any strategy or relatively safe planning to increase your bankroll.
Good luck.

Many players complain about not being able to profit.
And I have noticed that the vast majority of them want to make profits almost instantly.
They want to multiply the bank 10 times or more.
And it is in this attempt that usually happens to lose the bankroll.
I'll give you an example. If you have 50 it will be difficult to turn them into 500 doges in one day.
Perhaps you have already managed to do this once. But, how many times have you lost your bankroll in the attempt ?
Why not make a daily goal?
An example, if you set a daily goal of 10% of your bankroll or maybe less.
50 doges + 10 % = 55
It may seem little. Especially if you are looking to increase your bankroll by 300% or more and rarely or almost never reach that goal.
But, if you do this every day and increase your bankroll 10% a day.
On the seventh day you will have 97 and if you keep increasing your bankroll 10% a day
on the thirtieth day you will have 872 in a relatively safe way.
It's just a matter of patience and discipline.

I hope I have helped you and would like to know if you have any strategy or relatively safe planning to increase your bankroll.
Good luck.
This is financial literacy, I can't play by 10%))

Sometimes I do this, 20% of My bank roll is enough profit for me for a day. Then, the next 20% again :) Its so hard to win with just one click. Need to control your game and make a goal to gain profit.