I will go to suicide soon...

Tomki91

Unique
Reaction score
I lost my real love with Jennifer Valentina (@Jennifer1803 from telegram) my contact: [email protected]

Please help me if you have good heart.

I feels bad and i'm very tired human already. I want escape from that world already, i will plan on suicide and end my life.

Good bye.

Hey Tomki dear, what's so wrong that will want you to let your parents down by taking your own life away? Calm down and think it over. Its not worth it. Everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Get back on your feet and be a man. I have faith in you

Thanks, i feel here like how family of windice. I'll pm you. See you on windice.

[QUOTE = "Tomki91, publicación: 8987, miembro: 554"]
Perdí mi verdadero amor con Jennifer Valentina (@ Jennifer1803 de telegram) mi contacto: [email protected]

Por favor, ayúdame si tienes buen corazón.

Me siento mal y ya estoy muy cansado. Ya quiero escapar de ese mundo, planearé suicidarme y terminar con mi vida.

Adiós.
[/CITAR]

[QUOTE = "Tomki91, publicación: 8987, miembro: 554"]
Perdí mi verdadero amor con Jennifer Valentina (@ Jennifer1803 de telegram) mi contacto: [email protected]

Por favor, ayúdame si tienes buen corazón.

Me siento mal y ya estoy muy cansado. Ya quiero escapar de ese mundo, planearé suicidarme y terminar con mi vida.

Adiós.
[/CITAR]

ESP:

Sí, estoy harto de la vida, se aprovechan de mí y me engañan, pero puedo olvidarlo (esp)

Saludos.

ENG:

Yes, I'm sick of life, they take advantage of me and cheat, but I can forget about it (eng)

Regards.

I lost my real love with Jennifer Valentina (@Jennifer1803 from telegram) my contact: [email protected]

Please help me if you have good heart.

I feels bad and i'm very tired human already. I want escape from that world already, i will plan on suicide and end my life.

Good bye.
BRO a saying goes from a co gambler " ALL IN "