I keep coming back.

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
I don't know what's with windice that when I'm bored I keep on coming back! Oh jeez. The weekly and monthly competitions make me want to come back, maybe. And the thrill that I get when I hit green. Or was it the best customer service? And the good community engagement the first time I joined? I don't want to sound cheesy, but hey, it's more fun at Windice than at any other crypto gambling site!

How about you what makes you comeback? Dang I miss the forum!

Possibly its the members and the friends you have made it brings you back. Because for competition you can try but no guarantee one will be able to get it done or do not end up in a loss. So positive side its just the friends, chats and yes our own helpful moderators of Windice. Always fun to talk to you in chats though.

So do you switch to other platform in between when you are not here or you just occupied with your personal stuff?

Possibly its the members and the friends you have made it brings you back. Because for competition you can try but no guarantee one will be able to get it done or do not end up in a loss. So positive side its just the friends, chats and yes our own helpful moderators of Windice. Always fun to talk to you in chats though.
Haha yeah! Must be that!
So do you switch to other platform in between when you are not here or you just occupied with your personal stuff?
I'm actually busy with personal stuff! And just pay a visit here when I can't sleep. 😆

I don't know what's with windice that when I'm bored I keep on coming back! Oh jeez. The weekly and monthly competitions make me want to come back, maybe. And the thrill that I get when I hit green. Or was it the best customer service? And the good community engagement the first time I joined? I don't want to sound cheesy, but hey, it's more fun at Windice than at any other crypto gambling site!

How about you what makes you comeback? Dang I miss the forum!
The good customer service, ehe. And the crazy, fun yet knowledgeable trivias 😆
Also the weekly forum and tlegam challenge theyre cool and they're one of my reasons for coming back. Im able to withdraw many times now and gain nice amounts of crypto in binance because of those challenges. Plus ofcrse the monthly forum contest hehe!
Free to win🤣

Welcome back ms meyzee hope to get close to you someday. Seeing you in ph room but not much and not able to chitchat with you there yet.

The good customer service, ehe. And the crazy, fun yet knowledgeable trivias 😆
Also the weekly forum and tlegam challenge theyre cool and they're one of my reasons for coming back. Im able to withdraw many times now and gain nice amounts of crypto in binance because of those challenges. Plus ofcrse the monthly forum contest hehe!
Free to win🤣

Welcome back ms meyzee hope to get close to you someday. Seeing you in ph room but not much and not able to chitchat with you there yet.
Yes Indeed! I really like competitions too! 😆

Sometimes I'm a ghost! Haha. I can only be there for 10 mins. When you grow old, you get tired of chatting I guess. 😆

Yes Indeed! I really like competitions too! 😆

Sometimes I'm a ghost! Haha. I can only be there for 10 mins. When you grow old, you get tired of chatting I guess. 😆
Hahahaha guess my age isnt too old enough then 😆😆