I can't put myself in your shoes...

Anniegio

Staff member
Reaction score
We see faces, we don't know hearts… We share day by day in chat as a great community. We laugh, make jokes, imagine situations, and laugh out loud, but sometimes we also carry the backpack from a bad day on our backs.

Obviously, we all know each other by a nickname and an avatar, but mainly we only know what each one wants to share about their daily life, and that's fine! But we don't know the challenges others face, not all scars show, not all wounds heal, not all illnesses show, and not all pain is obvious.

Empathy is essential for living in a group, but I'm not just talking about treating each other well, I'm talking about being careful with words, keeping in mind that what seems funny to me can hurt others, I'm talking about knowing that someone is in a difficult time we can offer support sometimes just with a sincere word.

If we could look straight into the hearts of others, we would act more carefully and make fewer judgments, but we can't, then the only thing left for us is to understand that we don't need to agree with other people's feelings and thoughts for them to be valid. Let's be honest, empathy is not putting myself in the other's shoes, because we all have different feet, it's just be and let be, act with kindness and good energy whenever we can, and if we can't then seek refuge, we all have the right to feel bad from time to time.

There is room for everyone, we don't want you to be perfect, we want you to be present. Let's smile at those who cry and listen to those who ignore, let's talk about love, see love and hear love.

We see faces, we don't know hearts… We share day by day in chat as a great community. We laugh, make jokes, imagine situations, and laugh out loud, but sometimes we also carry the backpack from a bad day on our backs.

Obviously, we all know each other by a nickname and an avatar, but mainly we only know what each one wants to share about their daily life, and that's fine! But we don't know the challenges others face, not all scars show, not all wounds heal, not all illnesses show, and not all pain is obvious.

Empathy is essential for living in a group, but I'm not just talking about treating each other well, I'm talking about being careful with words, keeping in mind that what seems funny to me can hurt others, I'm talking about knowing that someone is in a difficult time we can offer support sometimes just with a sincere word.

If we could look straight into the hearts of others, we would act more carefully and make fewer judgments, but we can't, then the only thing left for us is to understand that we don't need to agree with other people's feelings and thoughts for them to be valid. Let's be honest, empathy is not putting myself in the other's shoes, because we all have different feet, it's just be and let be, act with kindness and good energy whenever we can, and if we can't then seek refuge, we all have the right to feel bad from time to time.

There is room for everyone, we don't want you to be perfect, we want you to be present. Let's smile at those who cry and listen to those who ignore, let's talk about love, see love and hear love.
Beautiful and wise words.
"The best tool for coexistence is love"❤️

Your words beautifully capture the essence of our online interactions. Despite avatars and nicknames, we connect deeply. Laughter and camaraderie coexist with unseen struggles. Empathy is the cornerstone, urging us to be mindful of our words and acknowledge others' feelings. While we can't see hearts directly, we can cultivate compassion. Empathy isn't about agreement but coexistence. Let's embrace authenticity, extend kindness, and create a space for all. Your message advocates for empathy, reminding us to smile at tears, listen to the unheard, and spread love. 😊

Your words beautifully capture the essence of our online interactions. Despite avatars and nicknames, we connect deeply. Laughter and camaraderie coexist with unseen struggles. Empathy is the cornerstone, urging us to be mindful of our words and acknowledge others' feelings. While we can't see hearts directly, we can cultivate compassion. Empathy isn't about agreement but coexistence. Let's embrace authenticity, extend kindness, and create a space for all. Your message advocates for empathy, reminding us to smile at tears, listen to the unheard, and spread love. 😊
This is just..wow.