HOW TO WIN IN WINDICE?

stay calm and play small bets with big payouts and believe in luck, there is always a day for everyone

I think the best way to win ,is play safe and make your own strat to make you comfortable,any way ty for sharing your idea

HY DEAR!
i show today how to make big earning with this site.first of all you need at least 0.001 btc or any coin in this site. first check the roll and when you see 2 rolls in same figers like 58.52...5687 are appear in 5 rolls then select this area and chance 9.5% and mini bb , incress on lose 12 and start roll . after 5 to 7 rolls must green appear in rolling.

Thanks for sharing, bruh! I like your idea/technique I bookmarked it for future use. Thanks again.

"Every achievement begins with the decision to try." Good luck ! 🍀

HY DEAR!
i show today how to make big earning with this site.first of all you need at least 0.001 btc or any coin in this site. first check the roll and when you see 2 rolls in same figers like 58.52...5687 are appear in 5 rolls then select this area and chance 9.5% and mini bb , incress on lose 12 and start roll . after 5 to 7 rolls must green appear in rolling.
Good strat boss, i like this i can change this strat for play
And i like this game dice
Gl boss

Я думаю, что лучший способ выиграть, это играть безопасно и сделать свой собственный страт, чтобы вам было удобно, любым способом поделиться своей идеей
[/ЦИТАТА]
Только не жадничай...маленькая прибыль - это большая победа, чем проигрыш.
[/ЦИТАТА]

да хрень как не бился всега в минус он подставу хреначит под кнопу в любом случии

Do you guys think windice really need any special strategy to play? For me I dont think so.. It's more rely on our ownself luck and the way we play.

You can use math tutor palo alto to improve your grades. Regardless of your level of experience in math, you can learn new skills and concepts with the help of an instructor who will guide you step-by-step. With a simple click of your mouse, you can find the right math tutor for you. If you're new to math, try a free trial course to see if it suits your needs. A few minutes a day will make all the difference!