How to win here? ( Here are some tips)

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
There are lots of opportunities to take here in Windice for us to win. Some just can't see the point. Before, what I only wanted is to do regular plays here. Bet from small to huge amounts and just wait til I can finally reach the minimum and perform withdraw. I never thought of joining forum and tg events because I thought I won't be able to achieve those, but at the same time got envy with those players who keeps joining these weekly and monthly contests like weekly forum challenges, tg challenges and monthly poster contest and realized, why don't I give it a try like them. As soon as I realized, I can make it too and receive the prize for the hard work, I then keep on grabbing the opportunities. Specially this monthly poster, and luckily, I consistently win first or second. As for the weekly forum challenge and tg challenge, there are moments I really wanted to participate but at the same time my fear holds me back, afraid I won't make it. But at times I realize, if I will not try how will I know if I can achieve it or not. Weeks to months passed until forum requirements changed, from being able to participate with faucet claims only to participating if you have made a depo. And even these challenges became harder too. And yes, joining these challenges (roll hunts), using your depo's in order to see if you will be lucky or not is kinda risky, but, if you are able to hit the required targets, you can win even more. You get to profit big enough for getting green result for hunting plus, you get to receive reward for winning in the weekly challenge. Very fulfilling right? And that's what I'm getting again this time for joining these challenges.

There are techniques you can perform for getting high chances to hit those targets. First, do pre-rolls, start with small base bet and hunt for small pay.outs. After couple of rolls, set your base bet to the required amount and your target to the required pay.out. If it won't hit still after many tries, change seed. Changing seed sometimes helps in refreshing the play and giving you chances to finally hit the target. But if still, no greens are coming your way, take time to pause. Do not try exhausting your game play just because you badly wanted to complete the challenge right away. Sometimes, doing pauses can also help in refreshing your game play. If you feel like, your ammos are getting smaller and you still are not able to hit the targets, do some regular playing but only bet an amount you can afford to risk. And play smarter than the game. Make sure your rolls will go green. Joining in trivias and roll hunts hosted by moderators and other players in the chat rooms can also help in adding more ammos for you to play in weekly challenges. Again, these forum challenges can be risky but at least give it a try. Do not think you can't do it. Believe you can and you will finally hit it. Remember, great reward only goes to people who knows how to accept risks. Just keep changing seed if needed and take some breaks, and join other activities available. And lastly, play with a great mood. Do not play when your mood isn't ok, it will surely ruin your game.

P.S.
always believe in mod furli's sayings,
"We can and we will win huge today." and
"We lose big to win bigger."
These lines work for me, so I hope it works for you too.
Best of luck always WINDICERS. :)

Last edited:
i feel weekly challenge harder in 3-4 months. only hunt big payout
Yeah felt it too.. And thankfully they reduced the difficulty level. At least now, we can try and hunt again and luckily, am able to complete two challenges after long months of silence in the forum challenges, so I believe you can achieve em too quickly. Best of luck to us hunters always. :)

Yes I'm trying to participate aswell but they are really challenging (hence its a challenge ;))
Good luck everyone!

Yes I'm trying to participate aswell but they are really challenging (hence its a challenge ;))
Good luck everyone!
Yeah it really is indeed. :) So if you feel the challenge can be achievable for you, try it but if you feel it will be very difficult for you to do, you can skip that challenge and wait for the next one. That's what my friends and I do. :) Best of luck to you and everyone else. Best of luck to us all. :) We can and we will win big.! Yeheey! 👍😊

So true. I remember I used to bet super small and then on accident one day I won 30 eth. I accidentally wagered .37 on a spin and hit 88x. I realized shortly afterwards that i will never hit again like that unless I bet big and lose big as well.
I dont agree about the seed changing though. I try not to change seed just to hit a target for a simple challenge. Maybe for hunting 9900x but def not for a tg challenge. Stay green friends!

only way to win is bet fearless risk big win big xD
Yeah true.. bet fearlessly. But only risk big if you are hundred percent sure it will turn green. Hahaha! That's called, betting fearlessly cleverly. :D

So true. I remember I used to bet super small and then on accident one day I won 30 eth. I accidentally wagered .37 on a spin and hit 88x. I realized shortly afterwards that i will never hit again like that unless I bet big and lose big as well.
I dont agree about the seed changing though. I try not to change seed just to hit a target for a simple challenge. Maybe for hunting 9900x but def not for a tg challenge. Stay green friends!
Wow. Hahaha!! That was a legend there.. a once in a lifetime experience. Surprisingly win very huge. Congrats on that wonderful unforgettable win you had. :) And yeah, i no longer believe that changing seed can help specially if you are hunting huge amounts. Cuz based on my experience, even if I keep changing my seed, if that multiplier will not show up yet, it won't really show up. Cheers. And best of luck buddy. 😊