How to play MID balance ?

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
For me when it comes to betting i put on levels of betting into EARLY MID END game bet size depends on the player

EARLY cents to 50 usd
usually when im at this stage i grind my way up until having a decent bankroll (rinse and repeat stage)
and this stage is the most less nerve racking because in your mind you are only losing a few dollars.

MID 50-200 usd
mid game for me is the most difficult part due to the fact that an increase in bank roll is an increase in bet itself and the pychology of betting becomes more contested and as a player you tend to think more thus leading more wrong choices.

END or late game 500-1000
this period is where i usually withdraw full or partial wdraw or unless my pull out game is weak and let my bets battle or contest my luck and go busto or go home big.

thus im askin you guys my co players how you guys cope up with Mid stage gaming ?

It's interesting you ask that, because I agree completely that mid-range betting really changes you psychologically. The bet sizes go up. The longer you spend in that range the more attached you get the balance you have and the way of betting.

I'm still not over the last time I made it to 200 usd and lost it (about a couple weeks ago). Since then, playing in my usual 10-40 usd range, it's been hard not to make some of the same large bets I was. I'm losing faster sometimes having been changed by it.

If I make it back to the mid-range again, I think taking it slower will help, mix in your smaller bet strategy to be a little safer...

It's interesting you ask that, because I agree completely that mid-range betting really changes you psychologically. The bet sizes go up. The longer you spend in that range the more attached you get the balance you have and the way of betting.

I'm still not over the last time I made it to 200 usd and lost it (about a couple weeks ago). Since then, playing in my usual 10-40 usd range, it's been hard not to make some of the same large bets I was. I'm losing faster sometimes having been changed by it.

If I make it back to the mid-range again, I think taking it slower will help, mix in your smaller bet strategy to be a little safer...
yeah sad fact is i dunno really how to play 200 usd above balance it kcked me a lot of times and coz me sleepless regretful nights. its already a money in front of me yet sigh it is what it is "as they said scared money dont make money" ill just keep trying until ill hit my hearts content hahha cheers on the grind and goodluck