HOW TO BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE in Gambling!!

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
NUMBER 1
Big Bankroll - having a bigger bankroll has a higher potential that you won't bust early by means of proper bankroll management.

NUMBER 2
Understand any system or strategy that you copied from a friend or online and make it your own, having no knowledge on it will only lead to lose.

NUMBER 3
Change your mentality don't be too cautious. Remember, you cannot completely avoid risk, but you can manage it. Know when the risk is worth taking!
sometimes we are so cautious that we are missing the big potential profits.

NUMBER 4
Play only when you are in a good mood in a good environment, don't play when you are emotionally unstable/distress/lack of sleep/hungry because you'll just end up busting.

number 5 -- please if you have any more suggestions feel free to fill in ^^

Following a simple rule that my entertainment amount which I can spend on monthly basis use it here. If lost should not become a nightmare and have stress at the EOD and if win it have fun with it or invest.

Following a simple rule that my entertainment amount which I can spend on monthly basis use it here. If lost should not become a nightmare and have stress at the EOD and if win it have fun with it or invest.
i like it 👊💪💪