How long have you been to windice and what have you learned so far?

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
I think I started here 4 months ago, and I have spent a total of 13 days 24 hrs and counting – pretty much long huh? Mind you I was already at level 18 long long way to go to level 21. And it was quite amazing, to talk to people, to actually awaken and increased my dopamine level when I simply hit the x200 multiplier. But it takes a lot of reds to hit that. And I easily lose my patient while hunting. And there falls down the number one lesson that I have learned:

First, you should be patient. When there is a contest I want to join, and I still didn’t hit the required multiplier, I just meh, get frustrated and angry and losing all the patient I have, I bet all ins, and ending up losing all my funds, and that really happens, oh tell me that it didn’t and you’re lying, and this made me up to think really hateful things and bad words and that makes it my number two,

Second, you have to let go all the negativity that surrounds you. I have experienced that the more you let yourself be enveloped with all the bad things happening in your surroundings, you attract more negative vibes and bad luck. And that also applies through gambling, gaming and in any forms that involves energy and life. Well, it was quite hard to make these things go away, so I kind of includes some starter tips that I do when things are getting out of control:

1. Do not share to others your losses and just be low-key,

2. Stop what you are doing and stay out of your gadgets. Real hard. But it helps.

3. Control your mind. Don’t let your mind control you.

4. Do other things that might help you to forget these bad things that happened.

5. Look at everything as an opportunity, you will win and you have to believe that.

6. Surround yourself with positive energy.

These steps might help to recreate a better start for a new hunt, If I still keep on getting red, I stop my gaming for about 2 to 3 days, and sometimes I’d join the trivia where I can get more wincoins, coz most of the time I don’t actually used faucet, I get easily frustrated by guessing where was the bomb. Chatting is my way of getting wincoins, since I am actually have a lot to say Xd. Well this one really helps me avoid playing and losses.

Third and the last, avoid hunting just to make up for what you have lost. This one is the enemy of all gamblers. Well, we really are stubborn and greedy and impatient and losers, but it can be change, it can be avoided, just so you know, I also tried that, hunt after hunt, and lose after loses, until I lost all my funds, but if you will stop for an hour or days, you will see green back in your hunting, you will be able to win big, just be patient my friend and wait for your moment.

These are all based on my observations during my stay, so if you have something that I did not mentioned, better right it down hun.

There goes mine, and I leave you with famous quotation;

True luck consists not in holding the best of the cards at the table;
Luckiest is he who knows just when to rise and go home.”
John Milton Hay
(1838-1905, American statesman, diplomat, author, and journalist)

Sabias palavras. Realmente relata a realidade de 99% dos jogadores daqui e de outras casas tambem. Nao posso dizer que estou perdendo muito aqui na WD. Porem em outras casas o prejuizo e enorme. Mas as vezes tem pequenas recuperacoes. Porem longe de mais de recuperar o prejuizo

Sabias palavras. Realmente relata a realidade de 99% dos jogadores daqui e de outras casas tambem. Nao posso dizer que estou perdendo muito aqui na WD. Porem em outras casas o prejuizo e enorme. Mas as vezes tem pequenas recuperacoes. Porem longe de mais de recuperar o prejuizo
Great. Thanks! Hope you stay longer at windice and win more.

I think I started here 4 months ago, and I have spent a total of 13 days 24 hrs and counting – pretty much long huh? Mind you I was already at level 18 long long way to go to level 21. And it was quite amazing, to talk to people, to actually awaken and increased my dopamine level when I simply hit the x200 multiplier. But it takes a lot of reds to hit that. And I easily lose my patient while hunting. And there falls down the number one lesson that I have learned:

First, you should be patient. When there is a contest I want to join, and I still didn’t hit the required multiplier, I just meh, get frustrated and angry and losing all the patient I have, I bet all ins, and ending up losing all my funds, and that really happens, oh tell me that it didn’t and you’re lying, and this made me up to think really hateful things and bad words and that makes it my number two,

Second, you have to let go all the negativity that surrounds you. I have experienced that the more you let yourself be enveloped with all the bad things happening in your surroundings, you attract more negative vibes and bad luck. And that also applies through gambling, gaming and in any forms that involves energy and life. Well, it was quite hard to make these things go away, so I kind of includes some starter tips that I do when things are getting out of control:

2. Stop what you are doing and stay out of your gadgets. Real hard. But it helps.

4. Do other things that might help you to forget these bad things that happened.

5. Look at everything as an opportunity, you will win and you have to believe that.

These steps might help to recreate a better start for a new hunt, If I still keep on getting red, I stop my gaming for about 2 to 3 days, and sometimes I’d join the trivia where I can get more wincoins, coz most of the time I don’t actually used faucet, I get easily frustrated by guessing where was the bomb. Chatting is my way of getting wincoins, since I am actually have a lot to say Xd. Well this one really helps me avoid playing and losses.

Third and the last, avoid hunting just to make up for what you have lost. This one is the enemy of all gamblers. Well, we really are stubborn and greedy and impatient and losers, but it can be change, it can be avoided, just so you know, I also tried that, hunt after hunt, and lose after loses, until I lost all my funds, but if you will stop for an hour or days, you will see green back in your hunting, you will be able to win big, just be patient my friend and wait for your moment.

These are all based on my observations during my stay, so if you have something that I did not mentioned, better right it down hun.

John Milton Hay
Wow.. Nice content you have here sissy. And dont worry you aint alone in that feeling. Hahaha!! Let me start by saying, been here since May last year, 2019. That time, crash isnt available yet. So all day everyday, I would claim from faucet then play in dice. Not really good yet that time but already had an idea how to play. i stayed only on 96-98% most of the time, but already used to do all-ins..so... hahaha!! Just after a month I left windice because of other important matters. But went back months after. That was around October I believe. Then I saw Crash already available.. Tried my luck there. I kept practicing. Whenever i BUST i claim from faucet again, and play more. I dont rant in chatroom everytime huge busts happen but I get upset and scream in actual. Hahaha! Cuz i gotta release the frustration I had so I can be ok again and laugh. And like you, whenever i get too many reds already despite changing seeds, i then pause, do other stuffs or chat with everyone until i get exhausted laughing and laughing together with crazy people around. But funny thing was, I used to be one of the active advisers about playing, reminding some not to forget taking a break so gameplays will have a cooldown, but hey, I cant even do it myself hahaha. I continue playing until everything turns egg. Until I gotta wait another day for my faucets to be available again. 🤣 Then came December, some of our kababayans keep encouraging me to try hunting instead of doing regular plays. At first I was hesitant cuz I felt I wont be able to achieve those. But boom. My first week of joining weekly cha got successful. my patience kept draining everytime I hunt that time. Cuz what's always in my mind was, dang I have already made a lot of rolls and my ammos are slowly draining and I still cant hit my target. :D But what's awesome was, since all weekly challenges requires participants to have at least 5 messages, I used my "talk active skills" 🤣 commented on all threads I felt like commenting. Hahaha!! And that led me to my first win for monthly poster contest. 😊. Until it became my hobby.. To post something here. Wether it be educational or what. Hahaha! And when I feel like increasing the funds I have in my wallet from the contest wins, I depo those. Some depos I made went successful but most depos I had turned zero. All because after couple of huge reds I get, losing patience and tryna get back what I lost that sometimes I even wanted more than, i then go on rage betting which should actually a big NO NO when playing. Cuz we aint supposed to do that. Hahaha! But I just love rage betting til i lose all. And when that happens, I just sleep the whole day. Lol. Also happens when I am on hunting mode and I felt like I have already lost huge amount but still my target is showing up, because I wanted my funds to go back to its original amount, i do reg plays with all-ins and boom. Everything wasted and my hunting mode is over. And I am left empty again. :D But one thing I do for sure. If I feel I really wont be able to achieve the challenge available for the week, I do not try participating cuz I know I will just lose more. 😊 And yeah.. its true. Patience is a virtue though patiently waiting in vain for something which actually wont really happen SUCKS. HAHAHAHA!! Kidding 🤣

Last edited:

John Milton Hay
I'm here from long time

Wow.. Nice content you have here sissy. And dont worry you aint alone in that feeling. Hahaha!! Let me start by saying, been here since May last year, 2019. That time, crash isnt available yet. So all day everyday, I would claim from faucet then play in dice. Not really good yet that time but already had an idea how to play. i stayed only on 96-98% most of the time, but already used to do all-ins..so... hahaha!! Just after a month I left windice because of other important matters. But went back months after. That was around October I believe. Then I saw Crash already available.. Tried my luck there. I kept practicing. Whenever i BUST i claim from faucet again, and play more. I dont rant in chatroom everytime huge busts happen but I get upset and scream in actual. Hahaha! Cuz i gotta release the frustration I had so I can be ok again and laugh. And like you, whenever i get too many reds already despite changing seeds, i then pause, do other stuffs or chat with everyone until i get exhausted laughing and laughing together with crazy people around. But funny thing was, I used to be one of the active advisers about playing, reminding some not to forget taking a break so gameplays will have a cooldown, but hey, I cant even do it myself hahaha. I continue playing until everything turns egg. Until I gotta wait another day for my faucets to be available again. 🤣 Then came December, some of our kababayans keep encouraging me to try hunting instead of doing regular plays. At first I was hesitant cuz I felt I wont be able to achieve those. But boom. My first week of joining weekly cha got successful. my patience kept draining everytime I hunt that time. Cuz what's always in my mind was, dang I have already made a lot of rolls and my ammos are slowly draining and I still cant hit my target. :D But what's awesome was, since all weekly challenges requires participants to have at least 5 messages, I used my "talk active skills" 🤣 commented on all threads I felt like commenting. Hahaha!! And that led me to my first win for monthly poster contest. 😊. Until it became my hobby.. To post something here. Wether it be educational or what. Hahaha! And when I feel like increasing the funds I have in my wallet from the contest wins, I depo those. Some depos I made went successful but most depos I had turned zero. All because after couple of huge reds I get, losing patience and tryna get back what I lost that sometimes I even wanted more than, i then go on rage betting which should actually a big NO NO when playing. Cuz we aint supposed to do that. Hahaha! But I just love rage betting til i lose all. And when that happens, I just sleep the whole day. Lol. Also happens when I am on hunting mode and I felt like I have already lost huge amount but still my target is showing up, because I wanted my funds to go back to its original amount, i do reg plays with all-ins and boom. Everything wasted and my hunting mode is over. And I am left empty again. :D But one thing I do for sure. If I feel I really wont be able to achieve the challenge available for the week, I do not try participating cuz I know I will just lose more. 😊 And yeah.. its true. Patience is a virtue though patiently waiting in vain for something which actually wont really happen SUCKS. HAHAHAHA!! Kidding 🤣
Hahaha err yeah waiting for something that won't come, is yeah, annoying and it super sucks. Haha. And we want something to do about it. Like wanting to grow up fast and what now? Haha

Me too I get annoyed at my loses but don't complain in chat. And when I get greens I post and share. Like I am really really happy about it. Hahaha. And I also hate whiners on chat it seems like I am getting their bad luck. Hahaha

Hahaha err yeah waiting for something that won't come, is yeah, annoying and it super sucks. Haha. And we want something to do about it. Like wanting to grow up fast and what now? Haha

Me too I get annoyed at my loses but don't complain in chat. And when I get greens I post and share. Like I am really really happy about it. Hahaha. And I also hate whiners on chat it seems like I am getting their bad luck. Hahaha
Yeah feeling the same. Hahaha! That's the reason I also hate it when other chatters share too many red results. Not good in the eye. It gives me bad luck too. Hahaha! And since I no longer wanna gain haters for reminding them not to post this and that, I no longer chat much specially if some guys are actively spamming their red results. Some don't like to follow rules and hate being educated about it specially if the one educatig/reminding them are not moderators. Hahaha!

Yeah feeling the same. Hahaha! That's the reason I also hate it when other chatters share too many red results. Not good in the eye. It gives me bad luck too. Hahaha! And since I no longer wanna gain haters for reminding them not to post this and that, I no longer chat much specially if some guys are actively spamming their red results. Some don't like to follow rules and hate being educated about it specially if the one educatig/reminding them are not moderators. Hahaha!
+100