How does the bank work

If I deposits 0.1 btc do I get interest
I have combed the site over and seen no sign of any type of interest but if BTC price goes up or down your price stays the same as the relevant price of BTC at that time.

If I deposits 0.1 btc do I get interest
I wish too but haha, sadly it doesnt work this way. Its like a vault for your own convenience. For me, i treats it as my baby step to practice better self control in my game session. I will always save half of my balance winnings into my bank account. It is also a safer option for those who loves to do autoroll bets with martingale, at least if it fails, you still have some backup funds in your bank account. :) Touchwood of course 🤐

I wish too but haha, sadly it doesnt work this way. Its like a vault for your own convenience. For me, i treats it as my baby step to practice better self control in my game session. I will always save half of my balance winnings into my bank account. It is also a safer option for those who loves to do autoroll bets with martingale, at least if it fails, you still have some backup funds in your bank account. :) Touchwood of course 🤐
Thanks for the excellent explanation

Based on what I’ve read from the forums on this website, there is no interest when depositing bitcoin. The amount that you win in the games, is the amount deposited to your account, although Windice provides their players all sorts of bonuses and promotions to increase the chance of wining, so that’s cool. However, I’m having an issue with transferring my wining into my bank account. What I learned by reading a post from creative.onl is that I can’t transfer the funds to the business bank account that I’m using currently. Might need to open another bank account, unless I find another solution.