How did you discover WINDICE?

i found it on an advertisement on the moon base faucets and well i was here since day one pretty much :p

I found it on a propaganda site. as I am using many sources of encryption to gather information. and that's how I came here and I really enjoyed it ...

I was invited by a friend and I decided stay because windice have a nice challenges and promos :)

Last edited:
I saw a topic in another forum site about windice so I gave it a try. I learned that they have challenges here so I stayed. -ryuJINZ ;)

i discovered windice thru a friend tonu420 invited me here and i love it

I am checking by bitcointalk.org account and look at gambling section. There I found this site and check it.

I came across here because of signature canpaign promotion in btt forum and after that I tend to love windice even more!

I discovered the windice by cryptopub when I am chnging my bit coins it showed there is another you can exchange then I registered in it and played I got intrested in playing more.

My friend suggested this wonderful site, saying it's easy and good in here that's why I came to have my luck.