How can I rent a car in Dubai without a deposit?

Dmxbitgqwer

Member
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Points
8
I’m going to Dubai for a few days and am thinking of renting a car because I plan to drive not only around the city center but also venture out to other areas. I don’t want to put a large deposit on my credit card, especially if I’ll need that money for other expenses during the trip. Has anyone tried renting a car without a deposit? Can you tell me if it’s really possible to do so without a deposit, and what terms are usually offered?
 
A friend of mine just rented a car in Dubai without having to pay a large deposit, but he still had to read the rental terms carefully. Requirements vary by company; some may ask you to pay for insurance in advance or impose other restrictions on the vehicle. That’s why I’d first compare a few options and clarify the details before booking. For example, you can check out rent a car in Dubai without a deposit here: https://rentdrive.ae/ and then go over the specific terms, dates, and available cars
 
What are the insurance terms there if no deposit is required? Is the selection of cars very limited, or can I choose a standard option? I'd like to know in advance if there are any additional fees when I pick up the car
 
Top