Hi Friends

Mugiwara123

Reaction score
Hi everything, I'm New here & This is my first post on the forum. Hopefully we can be good friends. Many things I have not understood, maybe with a little reading on the Forum will help me. I think this is one good site. Everyone in the chat room is friendly, there are prize contests etc.

mowmow

Known
Reaction score
Hi everything, I'm New here & This is my first post on the forum. Hopefully we can be good friends. Many things I have not understood, maybe with a little reading on the Forum will help me. I think this is one good site. Everyone in the chat room is friendly, there are prize contests etc.
Nice.. First, welcome to Windice family. I hope you enjoy your everyday journey here having fun with us in every trivias and roll hunts. I hope to see more of your posts too someday. And yeah, you can read a lot of good stuffs here in forum. You can check the current competitions, challenges and activities so make sure to visit this forum from time to time. :)

shabshekan37

Reaction score
hi dear my friends,,,have a good time every day,,,your welcome to windice family,,,have a good luck my best friends