Known
Reaction score
change

Attachments

• good.JPG
    good.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Well,, you can see how trully happy i am with windice everyday right,, dear..?? Windice is very amazing for me.. Everyday lots of surprises.. You never know when blessings will come, and who will shower those.. you also get to meet amazing people everyday who will inspire you and push you hard to get going. Who will cheer you up after every loses and pushes you to show more of what you got. People who is ready to share techniques and ideas on how to play dice and crash, and always thoughtful reminding you to take good care with your every plays.. in short, community is great.. from mods to members.. people treat each other as family.. ;) the game itself,, gosh so amazing specially crash.. really addicted playing to it all day everyday.. win or lose, i can't stop playing.. :D
And i have already said this to one of the threads here,, but let me say this once again,,
the over-all performance of WINDICE is incomparable.. nothing compares windice.. really cool to stay and play with.. ;)

Well,, you can see how trully happy i am with windice everyday right,, dear..?? Windice is very amazing for me.. Everyday lots of surprises.. You never know when blessings will come, and who will shower those.. you also get to meet amazing people everyday who will inspire you and push you hard to get going. Who will cheer you up after every loses and pushes you to show more of what you got. People who is ready to share techniques and ideas on how to play dice and crash, and always thoughtful reminding you to take good care with your every plays.. in short, community is great.. from mods to members.. people treat each other as family.. ;) the game itself,, gosh so amazing specially crash.. really addicted playing to it all day everyday.. win or lose, i can't stop playing.. :D
And i have already said this to one of the threads here,, but let me say this once again,,
the over-all performance of WINDICE is incomparable.. nothing compares windice.. really cool to stay and play with.. ;)
thank you my dear mowmow for your
experience

thank you my dear
My pleasaure If you have application Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Effects After. The best application to use and make amazing picture and also video too.

Adobe Photoshop:
adobe photoshop.png

Adobe ilustrator:
adobe illustrator.png

Adobe after Effects (video holywood):
adobe after effects.jpg

Regards :)

Windice it's a very good site. And The game really awesome.......mod and admin really awesome......I like windice......

in the experience you will inspire and support others by sharing . Sometimes it is already enough to know that we are not alone with our Windice we are all friends here.

in the experience you will inspire and support others by sharing . Sometimes it is already enough to know that we are not alone with our Windice we are all friends here.
thank you for your kinds about windice

Well where do I start? Windice for me is now a habit. If you would ask me what is my hobby now I would say playing Windice hahahaha. All the people are great. The MODs are all awesome. The Admin is hands-on great as well. Many events and challenges. Trivias by MODs and of course you can play all for free if you are patient enough you'll even cash out from the faucet in WinDice. So overall I think I will be spending more time and money on Windice. See you at the other side......