Hello August

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
Officially August is here. Another month to celebrate each events, another month to face challenges, another month to work harder & another month to keep grinding hustle & do better to achieve one's goal.

Happy birthday to all August celebrants may you all be blessed this year 😁
Aside from that we have the national & international events to clebrate this month.

Here are some events I share here for your information 😀🤓:
(Dates & name of events)

: 12 August – International Youth Day
International Youth Day is celebrated on 12 August around the globe to focus on the development and protection of youth in society.

: 13 August - International Lefthanders Day
Every year on 13 August Lefthanders Day is observed. It raises awareness about the problems and difficulties that left handed persons faced.
(I am left handed 🤣🤣)

: 13 August - World Organ Donation Day
World Organ Donation Day is observed on 13 August to spread awareness about the importance of organ donation.
(E what organ refered here is it the body organs or organ the musical instrument??? 😅😅 I dnt knw lol)

: 19 August - World Photography Day
World Photography Day is observed on 19 August annually to raise awareness about the importance of photography.

: 19 August - World Humanitarian Day
World Humanitarian Day is observed annually on 19 August around the world to pay tribute to aid workers who risk their lives in humanitarian service. This day also honour the work of women in crises throughout the world.

: 20 August - World Mosquito Day
World Mosquito Day is observed on 20 August every year to commemorate the British doctor, Sir Ronald Ross's discovery in 1897 that 'female mosquitoes transmit malaria between humans'.

: 26 August: International Dog Day
It is celebrated on 26 August to recognize the number of dogs that need to be rescued each year.
(Congrats to friends who have dogs. They are lovely treasure and celebrate with them 😀)

And happy fiesta to every part of Philippines that celebrates this August 😀