Have you received or tried to send Crypto coin as a gift?

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
Heya! Since this year was my first time to spend the Christmas acquiring a little knowledge about crypto I figured that it was really awesome to received a crypto as a gift than any other stuff that runs out of value in the end of time! Imagine if you have received a small amount of btc last year and store it! It will be awesome! Haha!

We all know that Christmas is celebrated by family and social gatherings and by giving gifts and such. So why the hell not change your annual Christmas gift into extraordinary one! Haha!

So, I tried to gift my sister, younger than me of 3, and to my friend with the same age, my fave altcoins and they just laughed on me! They think I sounded crazy and ridiculous! Haha.

Had anyone here tried to gift a family or friends or have received a crypto? Common tell us down below how awesome their reaction was! Haha!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all! Long live windice family and may we all have a brighter year for 2021! Haha πŸ˜‚
And so is crypto's! Up to the moon! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’š πŸ’šπŸ‘ΆπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒœπŸŒ›

Heya! Since this year was my first time to spend the Christmas acquiring a little knowledge about crypto I figured that it was really awesome to received a crypto as a gift than any other stuff that runs out of value in the end of time! Imagine if you have received a small amount of btc last year and store it! It will be awesome! Haha!

We all know that Christmas is celebrated by family and social gatherings and by giving gifts and such. So why the hell not change your annual Christmas gift into extraordinary one! Haha!

So, I tried to gift my sister, younger than me of 3, and to my friend with the same age, my fave altcoins and they just laughed on me! They think I sounded crazy and ridiculous! Haha.

Had anyone here tried to gift a family or friends or have received a crypto? Common tell us down below how awesome their reaction was! Haha!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all! Long live windice family and may we all have a brighter year for 2021! Haha πŸ˜‚
And so is crypto's! Up to the moon! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’š πŸ’šπŸ‘ΆπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒœπŸŒ›
Present. I received a crypto as a birthday gift from mod Furli last year. Hahaha! She gifted me 3000 doges. 🀣 But as christmas gift from someone, none as I can remember. Hahahaha! Cuz first, my actual friends are not familiar and has no interest with Cryptos, second my mom and youngest sister knew and got interested with cryptos just this year but have no bitcoins and other coins stored in their coins.ph accounts these days so they can't gift me, third and last, I don't like the idea gifting my ETH away. Hahahaha! I wanna hodl em. And funny my 50$ worth of ETH turned to 61$ upon checking my trust wallet earlier. Nyahahaha!!

Oh but on second thought. I think I have gifted few of my virtual friends some of my stocked LTC's and Doges last December. Hahaha! Though it wasnt really considered a gift but a tip. Wahahaha! Gave few of them here for them to play lol🀣

Present. I received a crypto as a birthday gift from mod Furli last year. Hahaha! She gifted me 3000 doges. 🀣 But as christmas gift from someone, none as I can remember. Hahahaha! Cuz first, my actual friends are not familiar and has no interest with Cryptos, second my mom and youngest sister knew and got interested with cryptos just this year but have no bitcoins and other coins stored in their coins.ph accounts these days so they can't gift me, third and last, I don't like the idea gifting my ETH away. Hahahaha! I wanna hodl em. And funny my 50$ worth of ETH turned to 61$ upon checking my trust wallet earlier. Nyahahaha!!
Haha! At least they seem interested! And have wallets to hold! My friends think I was a freak holding these coins with many decimal points! Haha. And yah giving away your earned crypto's is nah. No way! Haha! Imma gonna hold these tight until eth passed the btc level! Haha. If we were a bit earlier learning btc we are a millionaire now! Haha! You think bch/eth/ltc could be the next to reach 10k $?

Haha! At least they seem interested! And have wallets to hold! My friends think I was a freak holding these coins with many decimal points! Haha. And yah giving away your earned crypto's is nah. No way! Haha! Imma gonna hold these tight until eth passed the btc level! Haha. If we were a bit earlier learning btc we are a millionaire now! Haha! You think bch/eth/ltc could be the next to reach 10k $?
They will surely get interested earning cryptos too for sure.. let's just wait. Lol. Well i can give away other coins i have with low value🀣 i have a lot other coins in my wallet too. Hahahaha!! yeah just keep hodling your ETH while it continuous to sky-rocket and true, we could have been a billionaire now if only. Hahahaha!!
Ee, 10k to one of those coins? For ETH maybe yes, it can be possible but it will take more years before it can finally reach 10k $ 😊

None of my friends or family are familiar with cryptos and how they work tho they hear abt it. But my brother seems to get interested the last time they went home. So I gave him my alt acct to another site so he can play lol. My son also laughs at me when I told him that cryptos are the future money and he even said I'm one of those people that believes technology will make the future better. (Dang my son is just 12 and he thinks like that. He's an old school). Lol

None of my friends or family are familiar with cryptos and how they work tho they hear abt it. But my brother seems to get interested the last time they went home. So I gave him my alt acct to another site so he can play lol. My son also laughs at me when I told him that cryptos are the future money and he even said I'm one of those people that believes technology will make the future better. (Dang my son is just 12 and he thinks like that. He's an old school). Lol
Your son is a smartass! Haha yah had i known before that marketing and learning technoologies/artificial intelligence and anything related to technology will be this useful I had switched profession! Haha. Technology is changing year after year and it is awesome! 😍😍 Hoping that these technologies though will focused on our environmental improvement! Haha! Anyways happy new year to you and your son and your family! Wish I am home! Missing the fun and the fam! Haha :) Hoping 2021 will be better!

Your son will become one successful guy when he gets old for sure cuz as what I been hearin from you, your son seemed to have an incredible knowledge and knows how to find/think of great solutions to achieve something, etc etc. Haha. Who knows your son might be one of future founders of some crypto coins. Ahaha!! Anyways, happy new year to you both @Bekyhig180 and @meyzee .. Take good care you two. πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‡πŸŽ†

Last edited:
Your son is a smartass! Haha yah had i known before that marketing and learning technoologies/artificial intelligence and anything related to technology will be this useful I had switched profession! Haha. Technology is changing year after year and it is awesome! 😍😍 Hoping that these technologies though will focused on our environmental improvement! Haha! Anyways happy new year to you and your son and your family! Wish I am home! Missing the fun and the fam! Haha :) Hoping 2021 will be better!
Hoping the same thing both for our technologies and for year 2021.. hahaha

Last edited:
i did the same thing too. I send cryptos for christmas gift. its easier and more convenient also. :)

I have not sent crypto as a gift. Most wallets are charging hefty fees for everything since the price spiked.