Happy Mothers' Day

Dewayne

Known
Reaction score
A special day called Mother's Day is set aside to honour and appreciate mothers and other mother figures. It's an opportunity for us to express our gratitude for all of the sacrifices, love, and care they have made for us over the course of our lives. We can express our gratitude by giving gifts, for example.

We can show our love and gratitude for our mothers and other mother figures by giving them gifts. They act as a physical reminder of the unique place they occupy in our hearts. Giving them a gift also demonstrates our thought and care in selecting an item we believe they will enjoy, and it helps them feel valued and appreciated.
Flowers, chocolates, and cards are some of the preferred Mother's Day presents.

For everything you've accomplished and everything you do as a mother, I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of you.

Please grant all mothers in the world today blessings, O Lord. Give them the knowledge and perseverance to overcome the difficulties they encounter.

Last edited:
Mother's Day is a holiday celebrated annually to honor and appreciate mothers and mother figures for their contributions to their families and society. It is typically celebrated on the second Sunday in May in many countries, including the United States, Canada, Australia, and parts of Europe and Asia.

History - The idea of Mother's Day originated in the United States in the early 20th century when a woman named Anna Jarvis began campaigning for a day to honor mothers as a way to remember her own mother who had passed away. In 1914, President Woodrow Wilson officially declared Mother's Day a national holiday.

Today, Mother's Day is celebrated around the world with various customs and traditions. Many people give gifts or flowers to their mothers, while others may take them out for a special meal or spend time together as a family. It is a time to show gratitude and appreciation for the love and support that mothers provide.

Mother plays a vital role in child's life and later stages child play's a vital role in her life. Ensure you live upto her expectations in all phases of life.

1684050297926.png

A special day called Mother's Day is set aside to honour and appreciate mothers and other mother figures. It's an opportunity for us to express our gratitude for all of the sacrifices, love, and care they have made for us over the course of our lives. We can express our gratitude by giving gifts, for example.

We can show our love and gratitude for our mothers and other mother figures by giving them gifts. They act as a physical reminder of the unique place they occupy in our hearts. Giving them a gift also demonstrates our thought and care in selecting an item we believe they will enjoy, and it helps them feel valued and appreciated.
Flowers, chocolates, and cards are some of the preferred Mother's Day presents.

For everything you've accomplished and everything you do as a mother, I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of you.

Please grant all mothers in the world today blessings, O Lord. Give them the knowledge and perseverance to overcome the difficulties they encounter.
God bless your mom and all the ladies close to you and around you who are now a mom dewayne. I wish longer and happier life for them always

These words 🙏, same for you my dear mowmow ❤️
God bless your mom and all the ladies close to you and around you who are now a mom dewayne. I wish longer and happier life for them always