Happy International Women's Day (IWD)

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
images (3).jpeg

Globally, today is celebrated as Women's day. A day to celebrate women's achievements, hard work, sacrifices, and stuffs, and to commemorate the history of Women's day.

For people who doesnt know how these all started, this celebration has been observed since 1990's. The time when women campaigned for women's rights to work, vote, be trained, to hold public office and end discrimination. Also, by year 1910, A woman named Clara Zetkin (Leader of the 'Women's Office' for the Social Democratic Party in Germany) tabled the idea of an International Women's Day. She proposed that every year in every country there should be a celebration on the same day - a Women's Day - to press for their demands. Because of a unanimous decision and approval, it was agreed to have International Women's Day.

And this year, we are celebrating Women's month with hashtag #EmbraceEquity.

To all my fellow ladies here in Windice, happy women's day to us all. Know you are all beautiful because we are all beautifully created by our God Almighty. Always feel beautiful with or without make up on. It doesnt matter what your size and color and how many scars you have or what disability you have. Remember, we are all born unique. Also, do not think you are weak just because you are a woman. Always remember that we can also do what men can do because we are all equally created by God. Always be proud of yourself. Always stand up loud and proud. Be confident enough to say "I am beautiful and strong inside out and I am unique in my own way!" 🥰🥰

Let us empower each other my dear lady friends. 😊😊😊

When girls are given the right tools to succeed, they can create incredible futures, not only for themselves but also for those around them.
~ Meghan Markle

A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.
~ Nancy Rathburn

Last edited: