Happy Friendship Day

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
Friendship Day is a day observed in many nations to honour and appreciate the value of friendship. It was initially promoted by the greeting card industry, but has grown in popularity as the internet and social media have proliferated.

Friendship Day is celebrated on a different date in each country. It is observed on the first Sunday of August in India, and on July 20th in Argentina, Brazil, Spain, and Uruguay. Few countries like US, Bangladesh, UAE, Malaysia etc celebrates on first Sunday of August. People often gather with their friends on Friendship Day to exchange gifts or friendship bands as a sign of their bond. It's also a good day to reconnect with old acquaintances and renew old friendships.

Various traditions are observed on this day, such as being thankful for your friends, spending quality time with them, and expressing gratitude for their presence in your life. When I'm with my pals, the air is filled with fun and smiles. Their warmth relieves my stress and tiredness. My buddies have been an important part of my life.

Wishing here at Windice Happy Friendship Day

1691299589420.png
1691299734195.png

very well friendship is on important did not know that there was a friends days sometimes friends are important part of life without have friends
living may be harder as u told sometimes spending time with friends when laughter fly on air and it is mention able moment it show how u enjoy waist time together with group of friends ... i enjoyed reading your post and wright commend about this happy friendships day :) ;)