Guys let us purely will discuss Pro forum what is your opinion you likes this forum or you have what the proposal

BumbleBee

Reaction score
Guys let us purely will discuss Pro forum what is your opinion you likes this forum or you have what the proposal

Write the disadvantages of this forum of the pros and cons I think would be interesting

And don't forget to share post (y)(y)(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i love windice too,,,,it is unique site then others. like wise,,,here raining system is very good, as well as mods are very friendly,,,always trying to help us.

Some language support would be interesting. But not necessary,
Between everything, everything is perfect (=

IF IM NOT HAPPY IN HERE YOU CANT SEE ME ANYMORE IF YOU STAY A LOT IT MEANS YOU ARE HAPPY DOING IT

Write the disadvantages of this forum of the pros and cons I think would be interesting

And don't forget to share post (y)(y)(y)
according to all site,,its good. i dont have any problem.

1 of the best site I have seen ever in gambling and forum also no issues I have at all

yes m agreed to u bro,,,its such a unique concept,, i would like to congrate to all members for being with this site,,,thanks to site owner, who made this as well. Lets rock frndz...