Great time at windice

Lbitcoin

Reaction score
I have always recieved instant payout from my account and had a fun fair experience thanks for the site and service

Had a issues with a deposit but after a quick support ticket it was resolved in minutes

The introduction of dj's booth is a breath of fresh air! I was drawn to play at windice because of this feature.. heck a lot of times we turn the chat into a party place! and its awesome! the dedication of mods to make the place nicer for real players is commendable.

Best of luck to windice!

The introduction of dj's booth is a breath of fresh air! I was drawn to play at windice because of this feature.. heck a lot of times we turn the chat into a party place! and its awesome! the dedication of mods to make the place nicer for real players is commendable.

Best of luck to windice!
Totally agree

Everythink great time in windice without talk on chat so good time.. theres many beggars, moderators can take everything.

I enjoy really to play in windice. Is different from others sites. Is wonderful place for enjoy. The mods is very generous. . I wish the best for windice family.