GHOST MONTH 👻👻👻

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
Who here thought ghost month is on November? Is it only me?
Hahaha!

It's already September 1st, and yes, it's still considered GHOST MONTH.
According to the Chinese lunar calendar, the entire seventh month of the year is known as "Ghost Month".
In Chinese culture, the fifteenth day of the seventh month in the lunar calendar is called Ghost Day and the seventh month is generally regarded as the Ghost Month, in which ghosts and spirits, including those of deceased ancestors, come out from the lower realm. So Ghost day stars every August 16th til September 14th.

wooooh!!! Spooky spooky!!!! 👻👻👻👻
There are beliefs that August is not a good month to get married. If you choose August, your marriage life will get miserable. They also said, it's not good to get angry during GHOST month or you'll be inviting bad spirits and other bad identities inside your house. You should always stay positive and calm all the time or you'll get whole month of bad luck. The more you get angry the more powerful they become.

What should be the do's and don'ts during GHOST MONTH to avoid BADLUCK?

2. PRAY FOR THE SPIRITS
Pray for all the people who have already passed away. Not just for the souls of our loved ones who are already dead but for other spirits as well who still can't rest in peace and are still disturbed.

3. BURN CANDLES TO LIGHT THEIR WAY
Burning candles and incense can help lead their way to their proper destination.

4. BURN PAPER MONEY 😂😂😅😅
It is said that burning paper money can give wealth to the dead on the afterlife.
~Lol This one's very funny hahahaha 🤭

5. KEEP THE LIGHTS ON EVERY NIGHT.
Well, we all know spirits usually stay in dark places so it's a must to keep the lights on every night so they won't haunt you even in your sleep. Better to use very bright lights.

5. AVOID YIN COLORS
They say dark colors attract Hungry Ghosts. So avoid black, white, dark blue, and other dark colors. For this month, make sure you wear something red, yellow, and other clothing that are bright.
~hahahaha! I hate this part 🥴

6. USE SALT FOR PURIFICATION
Put rock salt on your doors and windows to prevent ghosts from entering and haunting your house.
~doing this ritual monthly hehe

7. OFFER FOOD TO THE SPIRITS
Leave food offerings outside your doors. You may offer different treats for the Hungry Ghosts, such as rice, fruits, meat, and sweets. You can even give them liquor.
~ say hello to hungry insects too like cockroaches and ants. Hahahaha!!

8. AVOID STARTING UP A BUSINESS DURING THIS MONTH
ghosts sometimes cause mischief, which can impact your business. Launching projects and taking huge risks must be avoided during Ghost Month.

9. DON'T HANG CLOTHES OUTSIDE DURING NIGHT TIME.
ghosts may claim the clothes and attach themselves to it. Once they attach themselves to the clothes, they will attach themselves to the wearer.
~ OMG this is crazy. I love washing my clothes during night time and hang them outside my window!!!!! 😱😱😱😱

Well, that's all folks.
Enjoy reading and HAPPY BER MONTH EVERYONE