Gambling - Pre and Post Corona

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
In last One and half years i.e pre March 2020 and post March 2020 what the results for below -

1) Spending time in gambling Increased/Decreased.
2) Spending Money in Gambling Increased/Decreased.
3) Are you addicted or can stay away for few days from gambling.
4) Overall in lockdown time you were in profit or in loss.

is gambling in part to help more often harm . I have a few months that I play but I haven't gotten results, I just spend more for whatever time I want without much result for me.

is gambling in part to help more often harm . I have a few months that I play but I haven't gotten results, I just spend more for whatever time I want without much result for me.

More vital thing is you should enjoy game rather than always looking out for results. Result may make your happy or sad depends on which side it goes, but if you enjoy game and process irrespective of results you will have a good time. As always you should never risk too much that you can't afford to lose.

Since from last 2 months .. i stopped spending my pocket money in gambling and now am feel good with it... Am using many gambling site and use to circulate profit in all other sites too but windice is my best ... Mostly i played only here...

Since from last 2 months .. i stopped spending my pocket money in gambling and now am feel good with it... Am using many gambling site and use to circulate profit in all other sites too but windice is my best ... Mostly i played only here...

It has to be an unanimous choice that East or West 'Windice' is best. Wish you good luck and more wins so that you can continue your fun for long time here and we all can chat some crazy stuff as usual.