Gamblers best friend

Raybrfg181

Reaction score
Although most would consider Lady Luck a gamblers best friend, there is another.

The simple thing call a break. It allows on to clear the smoke from between the ears. It also lets any emotions settle, and calms the nerves.

On occasion a deep breath is enough of a break, but more often than not more is required. My advice to everyone out there gambling, even if you feel it is not necessary, is to take a break. Something as simple as a break can help protect and increase your winnings.

Although most would consider Lady Luck a gamblers best friend, there is another.

The simple thing call a break. It allows on to clear the smoke from between the ears. It also lets any emotions settle, and calms the nerves.

On occasion a deep breath is enough of a break, but more often than not more is required. My advice to everyone out there gambling, even if you feel it is not necessary, is to take a break. Something as simple as a break can help protect and increase your winnings.
Yeah this really helps specially when reds keep showing many times already. It really is better to pause from playing for a couple of hours to a day or two than pushing yourself to continue playing just because you really wanted to win big in just a day. I have heard this from other gamblers before, and I do believe, the longer you keep rolling, and the more greens you get, the more you put your bets to risk cuz like they say, system will read your current strat and will break it the moment you least expect. :) Better to save some of your good rolls tomorrow. :)