Feeling Entitled

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
2 months ago I made a thread here about sharing and I titled it SHARING IS CARING and that is absolutely true sharing indeed is caring but what's funny and disappointing is seeing someone or a group of people demanding or feeling entitled with the things you get or have.

Few days ago, a friend told me some of her friends complaint because she brought nothing for them when she visited them right after going somewhere. When she decided to buy some delicious bread from a well known bakeshop, one of her friends changed their mood however some still complaint saying she could have bought something more than the breads.
Same here in Windice. Weeks ago I will no longer say the exact date, I saw someone in one of the chatrooms saying he hates people who loves posting their big wins yet never share what they won.
Many times I can also see people demanding what kind of trivia to give, what coin to rain and even complains when the rain shared to everyone is small.

Asking for something is not really bad at all. What is bad is demanding people to give you something and gets mad when they give you either a few or nothing at all. If someone shares whether its big or small, be thankful. If they don't, don't get mad and never demand specially if you haven't really been a part of their success. If you're someone who loves sharing something and others aren't stop comparing yourself to them specially if you don't really know what situation they're in and how much and how long it took them before winning or getting successful. It's their money and they were the one who worked hard for it. So it is them who will decide whether they will share or not and not you. So stop being demanding and so entitled. End that kind of mindset. 😄

Thats all happy Weekend Windice 😊