Fake Users in Daily Contests

salamm

Reaction score
Hello windice family . best of luck everyone : )

I was checking the WC contest leaderboard then I realized something really annoying.

see:

Screenshot (869).png

ok it's maybe a normal player without Pp .
let's see the stats.....

Screenshot (870)1.png

ok that's not normal. a player with less than an hour time spent being in the 1st place in daily contest ? yes that's crazy
thanks to the security this user got banned . hope it's forever ☺️

but that's not it . unfortunately even after ban the user is still in leader board . and still the 1st one .
even many of us asked dear Annie about it . she said : no one can touch balance on Windice . that player ruined the position so nobody wins it . also she said they can't remove the WCs from that account due to the security measures .

it is absolutely correct . and I understand it but what about the others? the 2nd place to 11th place . they deserve to be in their right place so the 2nd user should be 1st . and 3rd should be in 2nd place until the 11th place

this is not the first time something like this happens . you can see in contest history Day 1423 2nd place , Day 1419 2nd place , Day 1414 4th place , Day 1404 6th place and more.... and it will happen again .

What to do?

1-the best thing is the users before the fake user position should be rewarded as the next tier . for example in this case, fake user is in the first place . and his doges are lost . so the 2nd user (bubuzi69) must get another 120 doges tip to be in 1st place .

2-if 1st option is not possible at least I think they should get some WC after reset . like 1000 WC Tip to having a good start . I said this because I thought it's not fair that users lost their real place because of a crazy fake user .
I personally like this one . maybe 1st idea is a little too rigged

I don't know maybe this options are not good too . I thought it's ok to share my idea here in forum
Wish you all k win big everyday : )

Hello windice family . best of luck everyone : )

I was checking the WC contest leaderboard then I realized something really annoying.

see:

ok it's maybe a normal player without Pp .
let's see the stats.....

ok that's not normal. a player with less than an hour time spent being in the 1st place in daily contest ? yes that's crazy
thanks to the security this user got banned . hope it's forever ☺️

but that's not it . unfortunately even after ban the user is still in leader board . and still the 1st one .
even many of us asked dear Annie about it . she said : no one can touch balance on Windice . that player ruined the position so nobody wins it . also she said they can't remove the WCs from that account due to the security measures .

it is absolutely correct . and I understand it but what about the others? the 2nd place to 11th place . they deserve to be in their right place so the 2nd user should be 1st . and 3rd should be in 2nd place until the 11th place

this is not the first time something like this happens . you can see in contest history Day 1423 2nd place , Day 1419 2nd place , Day 1414 4th place , Day 1404 6th place and more.... and it will happen again .

What to do?

1-the best thing is the users before the fake user position should be rewarded as the next tier . for example in this case, fake user is in the first place . and his doges are lost . so the 2nd user (bubuzi69) must get another 120 doges tip to be in 1st place .

2-if 1st option is not possible at least I think they should get some WC after reset . like 1000 WC Tip to having a good start . I said this because I thought it's not fair that users lost their real place because of a crazy fake user .
I personally like this one . maybe 1st idea is a little too rigged

I don't know maybe this options are not good too . I thought it's ok to share my idea here in forum
Wish you all k win big everyday : )
Hi everyone, today I m going to clarify individual responsibilities as well as teamwork!
Many people have complained about fake users in the daily contest here.
Regular users occasionally blame the moderators for their complaints, but in reality, they are unaware of their limited authority and responsibility!
There is a group of of people who work as a support team! Team Finance! security team! Additionally, chat room moderators.
These are gathered by one team in Windice.
Moderators are not able to deal with the issue of a fake user daily contest; instead, users should inform any such instances to the moderators.
They can report your issue to the security team; otherwise, the security team will decide how to handle fake player in contest participant.
However, moderators are hammer power; they just do mute, as moderator bekyhig180 said!
She added that she had mostly given several users explanations on these issues!

I hope that by now all of the active users are aware of this issue and won't be blaming any moderators in the future.