Experience Booster Suggestion

Reaction score
Hello,
I was hoping to make a suggestion that would make our Windice experience more fun.

I use booster experience a lot and would like to suggest that a timer be place next to our profile picture showing our allocated time left on the booster.

As of now, i have to click on my user name and scroll down the menu, click on shop, then click on the booster tap, just to see my allocated time.

This results in a lot of clicks and menu options and time diverted from making other rolls.

I hope you take my suggestion into consideration.
Thank you

Hello,
I was hoping to make a suggestion that would make our Windice experience more fun.

I use booster experience a lot and would like to suggest that a timer be place next to our profile picture showing our allocated time left on the booster.

As of now, i have to click on my user name and scroll down the menu, click on shop, then click on the booster tap, just to see my allocated time.

This results in a lot of clicks and menu options and time diverted from making other rolls.

Thank you
Oh that would be very good, I'm for ;)

1623785174804.png

Thank you

View attachment 7266
Thank you
How many do you have level currently?

View attachment 7266
Thank you
what do you think ??