Emotions and gambling.

Bekyhig180

Staff member
Reaction score
Our emotions can affect or influence anything where there is money involved such as gambling.

When making bets, we shouldn't let our emotions take over us. We shouldn't let our emotions get out of hand or they will control us. True enough in gambling, if we are afraid to lose and bet, we will never have a chance to win big. That's why it's called gambling, either you lose or win. And most successful gamblers are those who are not afraid to take risk.

In most cases, some people look at gambling as way of looking for fortune so they play with money intended for other things like for their bills, mortgage, etc. So tendency is when they lose, it's as if it's the end of the world. That is why it is always advisable to bet or play with what you only can afford to lose. So whatever the outcome is, there will be no too much regret.

And with some players here, I can see a lot who let their emotions get out of hand. Posting in chatroom about busting/losing, feeling bad, cursing, and even blaming the site. Like wth! Don't spread negativity with other players, besides, you control your bets and nobody else. Yes, it is normal to feel bad when we lose, it's human nature. But we should also respect the chatroom and other players. Chatroom is made to communicate with mods and other players and not to spread negativity over your lost. Also, cursing and complaining will not help, instead, get up, think positive and try to recover.

A legend once said "we lose big to win bigger. We can and we will win huge."

Happy rolling windicers! :)

Last edited:
In most cases, some people look at gambling as way of looking for fortune so they play with money intended for other things like for their bills, mortgage, etc. So tendency is when they lose, it's as if it's the end of the world. That is why it is always advisable to bet or play with what you only can afford to lose. So whatever the outcome is, there will be no too much regret.

Not just that sis, because others think they can easily earn money from gambling sites, it's easy for them to sign up and become a member and make friends with others and beg specially if they dont like to deposit even a single cent. Some believe they can earn big they just need to learn how to play well. But unfortunately because some players are impulsive, they tend to lose the game. And what's more funny is, these people who don't even like to deposit at all just depends on the coins they get from begging, chat rains, and faucet claiming are the ones who are very fast in whining and cursing when they lose. When in fact, the money they gamble isnt really from them in the first place and they didnt play smart and careful enough. Worst, they turned greedy. Then they would also ask and complain why it's hard to win even on 98%. Lol. They do not clearly think this is a gambling site and losing is normal even on highest win rates.

It's hard for them to be like us sis.. who can still laugh over our loses despite how huge we have lost and continue spreading only positive vibes, pretending nothing painful happened. Hahaha! They always forget that it's not the site to be blamed but ourselves for every failures we do and for every busts we make. :)

Last edited:
It's hard for them to be like us sis.. who can still laugh over our loses despite how huge we have lost and continue spreading only positive vibes, pretending nothing painful and happened. Hahaha! They always forget that it's not the site to be blamed but ourselves for every failures we do and for every busts we make. :)
That is so true. We learn from our mistakes and just always think positive to recover.

Our emotions can affect or influence anything where there is money involved such as gambling.

When making bets, we shouldn't let our emotions take over us. We shouldn't let our emotions get out of hand or they will control us. True enough in gambling, if we are afraid to lose and bet, we will never have a chance to win big. That's why it's called gambling, either you lose or win. And most successful gamblers are those who are not afraid to take risk.

And with some players here, I can see a lot who let their emotions get out of hand. Posting in chatroom about busting/losing, feeling bad, cursing, and even blaming the site. Like wth! Don't spread negativity with other players, besides, you control your bets and nobody else. Yes, it is normal to feel bad when we lose, it's human nature. But we should also respect the chatroom and other players. Chatroom is made to communicate with mods and other players and not to spread negativity over your lost. Also, cursing and complaining will not help, instead, get up, think positive and try to recover.

Well said! 💯

thanks my dear friend (y) :love:

Not just that sis, because others think they can easily earn money from gambling sites, it's easy for them to sign up and become a member and make friends with others and beg specially if they dont like to deposit even a single cent. Some believe they can earn big they just need to learn how to play well. But unfortunately because some players are impulsive, they tend to lose the game. And what's more funny is, these people who don't even like to deposit at all just depends on the coins they get from begging, chat rains, and faucet claiming are the ones who are very fast in whining and cursing when they lose. When in fact, the money they gamble isnt really from them in the first place and they didnt play smart and careful enough. Worst, they turned greedy. Then they would also ask and complain why it's hard to win even on 98%. Lol. They do not clearly think this is a gambling site and losing is normal even on highest win rates.

This hurt me lol. But what you have said about non-depositor is true enough.

This hurt me lol. But what you have said about non-depositor is true enough.
Lmao :D but well of course i do not generalize them since i started as a non-depositor here too and it went on for couple of months before I'm able to receive my first ever pay.out from here and start depositing. Just putting all my hopes in the luck i get from getting good amounts of coins from faucet to catching rains winning trivias and achieving my game plays. And I know there are others who are like me who of course gets hurt everytime big red comes next after working hard in growing the earned coins. But no matter how disappointing it may seem, they still are able to not whine in the chatroom, manages to laugh hard enough, have fun chatting with other players and pretend like nothing bad happened. Hahaha! 😂

"we lose big to win bigger"
Those are great words! But don't bet what you can't afford to lose. ;)

Why didn’t I read it faster? Yesterday I won 240 Ripple for 50 Ripple, and I lost out of excitement (

Yup don't let our emotions put into the game. Control yourself in order to control the game. Take the chance if you think you can hit the big win, don't be afraid to bet if you think that you will gain more. At the end no matter the outcome is, don't complain or blame anyone for your loss. Smart players play with proper bankroll management system that's why they win everyday. When playing it's either we win or lose, so play responsibly.

Yup don't let our emotions put into the game. Control yourself in order to control the game. Take the chance if you think you can hit the big win, don't be afraid to bet if you think that you will gain more. At the end no matter the outcome is, don't complain or blame anyone for your loss. Smart players play with proper bankroll management system that's why they win everyday. When playing it's either we win or lose, so play responsibly.
Main Risk, and stop in time (Brakes)

Why didn’t I read it faster? Yesterday I won 240 Ripple for 50 Ripple, and I lost out of excitement (
Dang. This sucks. Been on your shoes many times too. One time I was able to make 45 XRP from 0.5 XRP only. But got real crazy, greedy and so excited to withdraw huge one the same day so I ended up busting. Another one was the day I was able to raise my doges from only 20+ doges i got from faucet. Successfully made it to 13k doges and boom. Busted hahaha!! And so much more. So, lessons really has to be learnt and practiced like, stop being greedy, learn to take breaks and never ever go on rage. :)

Dang. This sucks. Been on your shoes many times too. One time I was able to make 45 XRP from 0.5 XRP only. But got real crazy, greedy and so excited to withdraw huge one the same day so I ended up busting. Another one was the day I was able to raise my doges from only 20+ doges i got from faucet. Successfully made it to 13k doges and boom. Busted hahaha!! And so much more. So, lessons really has to be learnt and practiced like, stop being greedy, learn to take breaks and never ever go on rage. :)
good words, greed will destroy everyone)