Earn money

Hehehe I don't know if you misinterpret windice as a job more than a gambling site. 👀🙈 but you can apply for moderator if you want to earn than gambling 👀

How do earn money with windice??
Honestly wont earn any if u only rely on faucet & rain and then u dnt really knw the word strategize. U can try the mnthly poster cntest they offer. Its a good way to earn decent amount of money if u r good in writing. U cn also try their forum and telegrm challenge. Bt of crse it will require good amount of balance for hunting so yeah you need depo for that. Gdluck 😊

Honestly wont earn any if u only rely on faucet & rain and then u dnt really knw the word strategize. U can try the mnthly poster cntest they offer. Its a good way to earn decent amount of money if u r good in writing. U cn also try their forum and telegrm challenge. Bt of crse it will require good amount of balance for hunting so yeah you need depo for that. Gdluck 😊

Would differ a bit on this that you cant earn from daily contest of wincoin. It is just a matter of a day where you hit good or high roller with wincoins and there it take you to win doges from contest. Now that amount if yo happen to be in top3 is a good balance to start with for the other contest. But yes it require patience as cannot happen overnight.

Would differ a bit on this that you cant earn from daily contest of wincoin. It is just a matter of a day where you hit good or high roller with wincoins and there it take you to win doges from contest. Now that amount if yo happen to be in top3 is a good balance to start with for the other contest. But yes it require patience as cannot happen overnight.
Havnt said you cnt earn frm daily contest of wincoins. I said, wont earn any if you only rely on faucet and rain and then u dnt really knw the word STRATEGIZE. meaning if you or me dnt know the good strategies in multiplying wincoins successfully then we really wont earn because we wont win. Experienced this, seen it in my friends too some of us were able to win starting from a small amount of win only and some of us lost it dspite hw huge the wins we already have. plus, reason i said need depo for forum and telegram challenge bcause, belive it or nt most of d time the amount we win from daily win wont be enough for hunting specially if what ur after is to be on winning list. If its enough for you bcause your able to hunt fast with only small amount of money it wont work for others.

Havnt said you cnt earn frm daily contest of wincoins. I said, wont earn any if you only rely on faucet and rain and then u dnt really knw the word STRATEGIZE. meaning if you or me dnt know the good strategies in multiplying wincoins successfully then we really wont earn because we wont win. Experienced this, seen it in my friends too some of us were able to win starting from a small amount of win only and some of us lost it dspite hw huge the wins we already have. plus, reason i said need depo for forum and telegram challenge bcause, belive it or nt most of d time the amount we win from daily win wont be enough for hunting specially if what ur after is to be on winning list. If its enough for you bcause your able to hunt fast with only small amount of money it wont work for others.

Winning and losing is a part of game. Those who come in gambling should actually be aware that losing chances are more than winning. If this concept is understood things will become more clearer and better for an individual. Because this will help one to put a break on bets. As higher you continue to play, chances of losing equally or more rather increases as per statistics.

Yes you could make it or break it if you do not have that control while playing the games.

Winning and losing is a part of game. Those who come in gambling should actually be aware that losing chances are more than winning. If this concept is understood things will become more clearer and better for an individual. Because this will help one to put a break on bets. As higher you continue to play, chances of losing equally or more rather increases as per statistics.

Yes you could make it or break it if you do not have that control while playing the games.
I know that