Drop your opinions and suggestions here

azes34

Reaction score
I know some of you is not comfortable in speaking in English most of the time. Well for me it would be much more appreciated IF we have our very own rooms for players to be able to talk much more freely without having to think about getting a mute due to language barriers most of us are having. and maybe designate a specific moderator for that certain room also that speaks fluently in order to assist players better. and maybe hold an event for that so that players can enjoy the site even more. drop your comments guys!

Do you mean to create a new board such as ANY room on the game site? I dont think its a good idea, I believe if it had implemented this board will be most spammy board on the forum.

But according to me any room is created by team for all types of language there users can visit Freely I don't think creating new rooms is indeed

But according to me any room is created by team for all types of language there users can visit Freely I don't think creating new rooms is indeed
He wants to teams to create new board/section same as such any room in this forum, not to be create another any room on the games site.

CMIIW