DOGE could reach 1 USD ?

If XRP can reach $ 3 or $ 5 why does DOGE not?
Personally, i don't see the movement in Dogecoin for it to contest with or be compare with Ripple. The product behind the project looks pretty good but maybe still need more investors and innovation for it to contest with other cryptocurrency.

Personally, i don't see the movement in Dogecoin for it to contest with or be compare with Ripple. The product behind the project looks pretty good but maybe still need more investors and innovation for it to contest with other cryptocurrency.
true, I did not think this way

If XRP can reach $ 3 or $ 5 why does DOGE not?

The current circulating supply of DOGE is 119,225,068,601 DOGE. It is already higher than the Max Supply of XRP, which can be 100,000,000,000 XRP.

I'd say, if DOGE ever reached $0.1 that would be a great achievement for the coin.

It's still a dream when you think about Doge at 1$.
The price will only increase when the trading volume will be more. Else accept the unfortunate truth about the coin.

The current circulating supply of DOGE is 119,225,068,601 DOGE. It is already higher than the Max Supply of XRP, which can be 100,000,000,000 XRP.

I'd say, if DOGE ever reached $0.1 that would be a great achievement for the coin.
Yes, but dogecoins goes as suprised comminty with the price so far. Then I not sure that could be 0.1$. So total be "
Circulating Supply * 0.1$ = 119.489.349.891 * 0.1$ = 11948934989.1 USD, Its crazy, like impposible.

The potential of this coin reaching a dollar is quite a far reach. It was built to be affordable, at a very low cost. Its intentions are to be popular, easily accessible, and cost affordable to anyone entering the world of Crypto-currencies. Not to rise significantly in value. The fact that there is no hard cap on how many of these coins can be produced, ensures the ability to supply the demand. However, Though the chance is still small, My opinion is, if it reaches $1.00, then its not going to stop there. I believe if doge coin does rise to $1.00, the supply of doge-coin will be maxed out at times. causing the demand for them at those time's, to spike in value. my guess, we could see it spike as high as $10 at times. It would truly be amazing to see but My doubts are held strong due to the fact that they are producing more coins than needed. More than a hundred billion exist already and they are being mined 100 times faster than Bitcoin. On another note, It could also be possible to see doge coin reach closer to a dollar, (My opinion $0.11) if it reaches the amount of popularity as hoped in the "dogeethereum bridge" project. Which i think the only thing keeping users from believing in this coins potential is the reputation it has as being a joke coin. IT IS FAR FROM BEING A JOKE. its in the top 50's at a value of 1 for $0.003 today. That's incredible. Considering its a fraction of the cost of its competitors. There are more people in poverty than there are wealthy people. If everyone in poverty strictly used doge-coin and none other, the value would certainly grow well above a dollar because the supply wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand. The likely-hood of that happening is slim. but If we all focused on doing that, We could all be the rich ones and see a change in this world :) Thanks for reading my opinion. Hope it helps some. And don't get me wrong, I believe in the smaller chances in life. so though its slim in my book, i'm still believing it could happen.

Last edited:
Doge is old altcoin and can reach the highest price several year ago if i'm not mistaken the price at that time 100 satoshi above but if we talking about possibility the chance will always be there but indeed it's quite hard to do so

Never because the main demand for Dogecoin is supply for small tip and now is gambling. It will not make increasing the value of this coin

Never because the main demand for Dogecoin is supply for small tip and now is gambling. It will not make increasing the value of this coin
I completely agree. more than current value or "possible" growth, use-case must be considered here when doing your "i hope i get rich off of doge" dance. Then you must consider its growth pattern and where it has come from. lowest closing price of .000089. Yes pretty impressive to be where it is today, but still not enough of a reason to think it will ever hit a $1. So considering by design, the coin was never meant be worth much value, i would think every one should be extremely happy with the value. Just remember that doge was originally meant to be nothing more than a joke.

see doge to 1 usd is possible, but for this btc price should raise to 100.000 usd o more, so doge price aprox. Will be 1 usd

i don't think so highest of this coin is just 100+sats if im not mistake so i think its a long and winding road before it;s happen :)

dogecoin will never reach 1$.. it's a fun currency and it's not cap limited.