Dead market cryptocurrency

ezgif-6-d374caf6bd.gif
1642847913022.png

Reason:

- Ban cryptocurrency from China
- Ban cryptocurrency from India
- Ban cryptocurrency from Russia
- Crypto crash erases more than $1 trillion in market value

So keep your stable cryptos, dont wait for moon.. stay safe with your money.
Greetings.​

It is just a matter of time and it is said that no days are equal. Some are upside and sometimes its downtime. So this is just that testing period. Infact all those who had always wanted to invest but could not due to high price this is a discount shopping time. And time to buy more as such golden chance you do not get it often.

It is just a matter of time and it is said that no days are equal. Some are upside and sometimes its downtime. So this is just that testing period. Infact all those who had always wanted to invest but could not due to high price this is a discount shopping time. And time to buy more as such golden chance you do not get it often.
Currently time hard to buy bitcoin when everyone knew bitcoin was the cheapest around 1$ in history.. always gambling and market cryptos are risk. I invest in gold 999... it's very safe investment, if we want play when we withdraw any cryptos and swap with 0.1% - 0.5% fee on pancakeswap to stable crypto and you won't lose money from market crypto on depends up or down.

Last edited:
Currently time hard to buy bitcoin when everyone knew bitcoin was the cheapest around 1$ in history.. always gambling and market cryptos are risk. I invest in gold 999... it's very safe investment, if we want play when we withdraw any cryptos and swap with 0.1% - 0.5% fee on pancakeswap to stable crypto and you won't lose money from market crypto on depends up or down.

$1 per 1 BTC? No, that was far from lower limit.
Remember Laszlo Hanyecz who paid 10,000 BTC for for two delivered Papa John's pizzas back in 2010.
I find it amazing that the old scheme “Buy Low, Sell High” doesn't work for BTC, cos u never know what's "low" and what's "high" in this case.

$1 per 1 BTC? No, that was far from lower limit.
Remember Laszlo Hanyecz who paid 10,000 BTC for for two delivered Papa John's pizzas back in 2010.
I find it amazing that the old scheme “Buy Low, Sell High” doesn't work for BTC, cos u never know what's "low" and what's "high" in this case.

Bitcoin-Price-History-Graph.jpg

The cheapest price was in 2009 in bitcoin than 2010 :)

Satoshi Nakamoto - a nickname used by the person who created the Bitcoin cryptocurrency. In October 2008, he published a white paper, and in January 2009, the first version of the Bitcoin Core implementation. He took an active part in the development of Bitcoin until December 2010, when he handed over the project to others.

Regards.